• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did Sora, Donald and Goofy get to.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

Okay,... Do anybody know how Sora, Donald and Goofy got from this place:

Kingdom_Hearts.jpg

35569-4-2.jpg
To this place...
CO.jpg
And then again to this place?

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Well when the door to Kingdom Hearts closed there was a path behind it and they followed it. And enede up in the grassy area then when sora saw the claoked man he just followed where the man pointed to.

JTD95

Well when the door to Kingdom Hearts closed there was a path behind it and they followed it. And enede up in the grassy area then when sora saw the claoked man he just followed where the man pointed to.

But the grass field does not fit in with the door to darkness and castle oblivion. When you walk there you got to see some flying grass somewhere

Radon

mofo
Well CO actually is located right at the end of the grassy paths but I'm unsure about how they got to their from EotW. I think it has to do with the destruction of it after kingdom hearts was closed.

Radon

mofo
It is explained. I remember Rain saying what happened one time. Just ask her.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Its a video game anything can happen. Stop trying to debunk the truth.

And that, my friend, is called a 'plot hole'. He has every right asking for an answer. If one isn't in existence - Huston, we have a problem.

It is explained. I remember Rain saying what happened one time. Just ask her.

thsmiletl5.png

O MAI Y HALO THAR.
*cough*

Sora, Donald and Goofy weren't quite as much where the Door to Darkness was. Remember that after they closed the door, Sora and Kairi parted, and then SDG disappeared in that weird ball of Light that Kairi watched fading away. Going by how their 'original' location was the DtD at the very Heart of Darkness without really being in the Realm of Darkness, and how Castle Oblivion is located according to Nomura in the In-Between Realm, while closer to the Darkness than to the Light, it's not unthinkable they ended up there, especially with Namine calling out to Sora's Heart the way she admitted to doing in CoM.
As for how they got from the grassy cross-roads to Castle Oblivion, as stated before, CO was at the end of one of the paths leading away from that cross-road. They walked.

Not straight-out stated, but it's not like the dots can't be connected.

A

Azrael

That, and the Organization transported/tricked them there without them even realizing it.

Sparks

gone
Wow, so much info... whatever. I think that they just walked from the door to the crossroads to the one road to castle oblivion.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I've seen sonething like this before...
And I think that we came to the conclusion that either Marluxia transported them to the the crossroads that lead to the castle, or they were already at the crossroads and Marluxia just teleported the whole freaking castle to where they were all walking to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back