• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How come Terra and Lingering Sentiment take a differnet keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Starting to think that if you have the Keychain then you are a Master now. =\

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Sorry,but, can you explain - -? what is the meaning of " old Keyblade"
new keyblade
250px-Terra_Key.png

the old keyblade
379939-terra_s_keyblade_super.jpg

he has the old keyblade in the new trailer

IcedCandy

It's not all that different. I'm thinking LS's keyblade is just a more detailed version of Terra's. The armor is the same way, too - they're similar but one is just more detailed (and a little more advanced-looking) than the other.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well terra with armor in birth by sleep looks young while the one in fm+ looks older XD
im hoping LS does become canon :D

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
most likely LS comes into BBS at a later part in the story
heck if they make a sequel like what happens 5 years or some certain amount of years later than tht would explain why LS looks older.
who knows we just hav to wait a few more weeks til the game comes out

BGizzles456

His keyblade must have transformed after he submitted to Darkness. Much like how Riku's Soul evolved into the Way To Dawn.

Axens

Banned
As everyone said, that fight didnt really happen but what LS said is to be bookmarked. It may not be that important yet, but when BBS comes out, its importance will be revealed.

LAA

Oh, maybe the bottom one is the master form of terra's keyblade

You could be right with that. I might have found out whats the difference and why!
In his armor form, he has the old keyblade, in his normal form, he has the new one... Perhaps being in their armor form changes their keyblade for some reason.
Gonna check if theres any differences of aquas and vens keyblade in their forms, but you cant really see their keyblades in the trailer... Might try looking at mirage arena images as well, to chec if this theory could be true...

EDIT: Oh, perhaps not... I didnt see the image on the first page.... Oh well.
Its kinda confusing really... It might just simple be a redesign. Perhaps when we saw terra in that trailer it was from KH2 FM+?

Last edited:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
the picture of Terra you have is just a redesign of his original.

the LS was non cannon(but what he said was cannon)...but his keyblade was the first design for Terra's keyblade.....it has gone through some changes into what it is now....(and I dont like the redesign of his keyblade.....it looks like a recolor of the ones you can make in 358/2 Days....:31:).

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I agree, I prefer the original design personally (although Aqua's redesign was for the better IMO)

We don't know if the fight was canon, but I recall hearing that fight wasn't canon but the info was. But the new info in the trailer seems to imply the fight might be canon. We'll find out in a few days when BBS finally comes out. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back