• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How come no-one has a clue what's going on anymore?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I don't want to say this, but I'm gonna just in case. What if the reason Braig looks different from Xigbar is because they're actually both in the Seekers of Darkness, and the difference in appearance is so we can tell them apart?
Though how that'd work I'm not sure since the Xigbar in DDD was timetraveling and went back to his time after Xehanort's recompletion. Though I suppose he might come back some other way. But, eh, I dunno.

DoctahFaz

Awards
Did we ever see a "young Xigbar" though? From what I saw, there has only been one Braig design and one Xigbar design with no consideration for aging.

Gram

Banned
Awards
This was definitely an interesting video and at the same time it saddens me a little. It raises the possibility of nobody and human versions of some people being in the new org which comes off as redundant to me given the few differences.
Though it does make me wonder about Isa. He was there before Lea woke up but not after, what could that mean?

The biggest mystery is Xehanort himself though. It's been a confirmed fact for a while, at least for this group, that they should recomplete in the very place they separated yet Terranort isn't present.
I suppose he could've woken up earlier and left but then why do we literally see MX revive in DDD? I suppose the Apprentice could've returned and then left and at some point MX ditched that host for whatever reasons. He already accomplished his goal of extending his life by placing his heart in 13 much younger bodies so going back to his older one for raise member number doesn't seem to farfetched I guess....

YX and Braig's attitude was off as well. I figured Braig at least had a grasp of what's happening but he knows little less than YX.
What caught my attention most though was keyblades being passed on. We've known since DDD that YX didn't have a keyblade yet but now I wonder who exactly MX got his from?

Are all chosen wielders simply getting handed down keyblades?

I think it's been stated that Nobodies are born in a random location and people are always recompleted from where the separation happened. Not sure on that, though.
A bit of yes and no. They're born at random but they are also always born in the realm between, it's just the exact world thats random. =3
(for example Namine was in Castle Oblivion and Roxas in Twilight Town)

EDIT:
Braig: This was a pain to set up, but it looks like it went according to plan.

Braig: If our boss Xemnas isn't here, that means it's already started, hasn't it?

YMX: Yeah.

Braig: Man, Grandpa Xehanort sure is scary.

Braig: How many steps ahead can he see?

Braig: Plus, I don't actually really understand what his true goal is.

Braig: Do *you* even understand your own self?

Caught my attention as well. It's obvious what's "begun" is MX's revival but does this imply Terranort has done returned and went off somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back