• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How can Riku perform the MoM exam without a Keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
And again, he defeats Heartless with it and hearts are released, which only Keyblades can do, so it IS a Keyblade.

Wrong. Any weapon releases hearts from Emblem Heartless.
Only the keyblade does so permanently

For other weapons, the hearts just float off and become Heartless again:
Marluxia: The rest of us can defeat Heartless, but we have no way of
collecting the hearts they release. Eventually, the hearts will turn right
back into Heartless. You see, then, how special you are?

Nomura has already said the Soul Eater is an intermediary for the keyblade, as others have already pointed out, ie not a keyblade.

Illusions would make the plot irrelevant and would waste the time of the gamer.

No more than the data in coded. Essentially the same thing, really.

Time travel is a route nobody wants KH to take.

Which would never stop them from doing it considering they do things all the time that fans don't like.

There is an importance in Dreams obviously so why not make it a dream in reality? Like how Tidus is a dream existing in reality.

This isn't a bad idea.
I'd be pretty upset if it turned out that 3D is entirely dream based, because that would mean that worlds like Notre Dame don't really exist.

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
Wrong. Any weapon releases hearts from Emblem Heartless.
Only the keyblade does so permanently

For other weapons, the hearts just float off and become Heartless again:

Nomura has already said the Soul Eater is an intermediary for the keyblade, as others have already pointed out, ie not a keyblade.

THANK YOU.

Also, it doesn't necessarily HAVE to mean that Notre Dame is purely a dream world. There are some people who dream of places or things they don't visit or find for years later in their life. Prophetic type dreams, I think is the best way to describe them. I've had dreams similar to this where I dreamed of a song when I was younger and didn't hear it until I was much older.

Though, I'm not sure if Nomura would do something like that. It still seems like it would turn out to be a flaky way of saying: Oh no, gais, Notre Dame wasn't just a dream, just because he'd want to bring it back later or something.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So do china and London

Yeah, and we have also to keep in mind that all "worlds" we visit during KH games are just fragments of one real big world which got splintered by the Keyblade War and KH itself lost to the dark realm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back