• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How can it be Namine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyu

Its not a coincidence, because the x in their name is a sighn of brotherhood in the organization.
Brotherhood? Marluxia and Larxene wanted to take over the Organization, Axel killed Vexen, Roxas left, Xemnas only thought himself..

khloser4life

Brotherhood? Marluxia and Larxene wanted to take over the Organization, Axel killed Vexen, Roxas left, Xemnas only thought himself..

well it said the x was a sighn of brotherhood on wikipedia, so dont complain to me.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
About the tombstone thing. No matter who it is, there wasn't even a 14th Tombstone anyway. Also this takes place in a year we know almost nothing about. So as a result, it could be anybody really. Naminé kinda had a mysterious aura around her even in KH2. Not saying it is her, I don't think it is, but you can't really deny what you know almost nothing about.

So anyway, I have no idea. People won't stop guessing, but we really need a little bit more information to be honest. At least a copy of the trailer!! Until then, let the speculation roll O_O.

khloser4life

Wikipedia does not have 100% sure information, its made by users, so there plenty of mistakes and speculations out of nowhere.

i know. you can put that kingdom hearts birth by sleep will be released tommorrow on that website (if only)

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
well all the thoeries about aqua will be wrong as well cuz she hasnt got an x in her name, hey maybe adding to what i said earlier, maybe when she erased their memories and couldnt do Xemnas maybe she affected it and she changer her name so they wouldnt know, even Xemnas

Dnize

Why would it have to be? She wasn't recruited into the Organization at birth, so she just had the name Namine. Besides, who ever said that all Org. member's names have to be an anagram with an x? They already have their names before they join the Org., so it must be a coincidence.
Um yes they do need an anagram with an x, if all 13 known members have them then surely the 14th one will too and its not Naminie.

Fuyu

Um yes they do need an anagram with an x, if all 13 known members have them then surely the 14th one will too and its not Naminie.
Proof? The most important thing in the names is, that they are related to their Somebody, thats what I think.

And where is the 14th member? Why she was never, ever mentioned?

khloser4life

Proof? The most important thing in the names is, that they are related to their Somebody, thats what I think.

And where is the 14th member? Why she was never, ever mentioned?

Because she was KILLED by roxas.
im just guessing,

Fuyu

well, i think that we should stop going back and forth on wy or why it isnt namine.
Actually, I think this is getting interesting. If we keep doing like this we have great theories with anwsers to many questions, and it just gets better, when everyone telss their own opinion.

khloser4life

Actually, I think this is getting interesting. If we keep doing like this we have great theories with anwsers to many questions, and it just gets better, when everyone telss their own opinion.

but most of the time people wont listen to others post and just stick with theirs and say "its not namine , deal with it"

Fuyu

Because she was KILLED by roxas.
im just guessing,
That leads to another question. Why Roxas killed her?

Its way more simpler to think that Naminé was the 14th member.. Even in KH, there can be simple parts in the plot. It doesn't always have to be new character...

but most of the time people wont listen to others post and just stick with theirs and say "its not namine , deal with it"

It would be great if pewopple would tell explanaitons to their opinions.

khloser4life

That leads to another question. Why Roxas killed her?

my theory is that if the 14th member is new, she is a spy who wants to kill xemnas to head the organization so then xemnas orders roxas to kill her, or if the 14th member is aqua's nobody then the nobody forgot all of aqua's memories of xemnas/xehanort so she jins, but then when she meets namine or something she gets her memorie back and tries to destroy the organization so xemnas tells roxas to kill her.
what a long run on

Fuyu

my theory is that if the 14th member is new, she is a spy who wants to kill xemnas to head the organization so then xemnas orders roxas to kill her, or if the 14th member is aqua's nobody then the nobody forgot all of aqua's memories of xemnas/xehanort so she jins, but then when she meets namine or something she gets her memorie back and tries to destroy the organization so xemnas tells roxas to kill her.
what a long run on
Getting really far, eh?
The why is she spying? Why Agua is nobody? Why there was no tombstone for her?
And Naminé has the power to manipulate Soras memories and those around him. Did Aqua and Sora meet?
Maybe Aqua is Soras mother.. Then it means Roxas killed Soras mother, so he killed his mother..

Yes, I still think Naminé is the fourth member.

khloser4life

Getting really far, eh?
The why is she spying? Why Agua is nobody? Why there was no tombstone for her?
And Naminé has the power to manipulate Soras memories and those around him. Did Aqua and Sora meet?
Maybe Aqua is Soras mother.. Then it means Roxas killed Soras mother, so he killed his mother..

Yes, I still think Naminé is the fourth member.

he wouldnt kill aqua. he would kill aqua's NOBODY. and the new member would be spying to find out how to kill xemnas and take his place. there was no tombstone because im guessing they didnt have enough time to make one or they didnt want a bad reputation by saing that they let a spy into the org.

I know that its farfetched but its all i got.

Fuyu

he wouldnt kill aqua. he would kill aqua's NOBODY. and the new member would be spying to find out how to kill xemnas and take his place. there was no tombstone because im guessing they didnt have enough time to make one or they didnt want a bad reputation by saing that they let a spy into the org.

I know that its farfetched but its all i got.

Then why they did one for everyone else in the first place?
And Organization XIII doesn't care their reputation, they're bad guys. They only care about the Kingdom Hearts. Oh, wait a sec.. they can't care, they have no hearts.
>.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back