• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How can it be Namine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Well Aqua is like Kairi but more warriorlike haha. I'm really looking forward to getting to know her as a character haha. We've yet to learn the personalities of the new trio, so it'll be interesting to see how they are.

This is set before KH2 though so it could well be her. Her armour was in the Room of Awakening for a reason x_x.

V

V.A.T.13

pfft @ KH is never boring....lies.

but anyway, TIMELINECHECK

-Rox and Nami are born. Rox in TT, and Nami CO
-Half the org goes to CO and uses the castle and Nami to mess with memories and stuff, Xemnas picks up Rox
-Nami is in castle Oblivious fixing Sora's memories while Rox is kiddnaped and put into the virtual world
-Roxas joins with Sora, and Nami like...goes somewhere >>;
- Everyone goes back inside everyone.

In conclusion, Namine has never left CO until KH2 starts. I don't even know if Nami and Rox even met before KH2. Axel tells him nothing about CO when he gets back, yet Rox is there when this "new org" member is introduced.

And if Hades is right about 14 being co-comand, then it would make more since that it's Aqua's nobody since
1. He had her armor
2. called it friend ( phooey on you who believe it's sarcasm D: )
3. He talked to it
4. "What have you done to his/her heart?!" ( If its "her" then its definatly Aqua and she prolly got turned into a nobody. If its "his", then damn, but that also works for my Rox/Ven theory >D )
5. The girl needs a spotlight of somesort. :/
I mean, Terra got his with MX and yada yada, Ven has his with Rox and Sora, yet theres nothing about blue tits yet.

So I think Nami already had her spotlight ( CoM and KH2 ) so now, it's Aqua's turn, no?

Nintandy²: It was in the room of sleep. :'O

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Oooh yea, I never realised it said "his/her heart". I think I overlooked that part. And yea Naminé and her Castle antics haha. Aqua's Nobody.. squee ^^. Like I say, I really think BBS and 358/2 Days are going to tie together in terms of Organization plot.

AND OH POO! So it was >_< sorry. I forget, I've only seen that scene once haha. I ought to look through them again sometime, it's been a while (friend haha).

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Your post makes no sence. Is it physically impossible for Namine to wear a black coat? Of course not. So that is no valid reason at all.

And there is no proof that Namine didn't join the Organization. DiZ and Riku could have asked her to infiltrate the Organization to capture Roxas. Axel would be the only one able to identify her, seeing as none of the other Org. members who worked in Castle Oblivion lived.

And there are obviously 14 members, but not 14 tombstones, so whoever the new member may be, her tombstone is not displayed.

Except for the fact Nomura said that Namine didn't join the Organization. There is your proof again, but yet you're not going to listen. Nobody listens until Hades or Omni says it, even though they'll tell you the exact same thing I told you.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Mickey wore the coat but as a disguise. This girl on the other hand seems to have joined, and I expect they have some sort of.. check.. to see if you are a Nobody o_O. Hmm I wonder if they'll cover that haha.

So anyway, I'm sticking to either some form of Aqua or an entirely new character exclusive to this game but one with major story importantance that ties onto previous games - PHEW!

ilovesora1223

so they 14th member is either aqua's nobody or a entirely new charactar but i am guessing it is aquas nobody cause namine played her part already.

V

V.A.T.13

I'm just happy that there are more tits in the org. Yay for boobs! :'D

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Haha yeea, I always wondered why Larxene was so alone. Now she can bitch about people with an actual woman this time!

WAIT.. no she can't. Larxene is dead. IN THAT CASE, SHE'S ALONE AGAIN! Oh the patriarchy!

Fuyu

pfft @ KH is never boring....lies.

but anyway, TIMELINECHECK

-Rox and Nami are born. Rox in TT, and Nami CO
-Half the org goes to CO and uses the castle and Nami to mess with memories and stuff, Xemnas picks up Rox
-Nami is in castle Oblivious fixing Sora's memories while Rox is kiddnaped and put into the virtual world
-Roxas joins with Sora, and Nami like...goes somewhere >>;
- Everyone goes back inside everyone.

In conclusion, Namine has never left CO until KH2 starts. I don't even know if Nami and Rox even met before KH2. Axel tells him nothing about CO when he gets back, yet Rox is there when this "new org" member is introduced.

And if Hades is right about 14 being co-comand, then it would make more since that it's Aqua's nobody since
1. He had her armor
2. called it friend ( phooey on you who believe it's sarcasm D: )
3. He talked to it
4. "What have you done to his/her heart?!" ( If its "her" then its definatly Aqua and she prolly got turned into a nobody. If its "his", then damn, but that also works for my Rox/Ven theory >D )
5. The girl needs a spotlight of somesort. :/
I mean, Terra got his with MX and yada yada, Ven has his with Rox and Sora, yet theres nothing about blue tits yet.

So I think Nami already had her spotlight ( CoM and KH2 ) so now, it's Aqua's turn, no?

Nintandy²: It was in the room of sleep. :'O

Aqua will have her turn in Birth by Sleep.

Wasn't it in some kind of offical novel, where Axel came back from CO and met Roxas again, and they went to eat some seasalt icecream after defeating the heartless?
Roxas was found before CoM, because Axel and Roxas new each other before that half ORg went to CO oart.

V

V.A.T.13

^ Not much is said about her in BBS yet, but she gets to have 2 games too right?
Since nami got two games...

Actually, it was in "Another Report" titled "Roxas: Lost in Time" where he and Axel hang out together and do a mission. Rox asks Axel about CO but Axe keeps his mouth shut. They later free a crow from a cage, then eat ice cream and talk about not being able to be together forever.

....I'm serious. They say that. >_>;

stitch626@gmail

^ Not much is said about her in BBS yet, but she gets to have 2 games too right?
Since nami got two games...

Actually, it was in "Another Report" titled "Roxas: Lost in Time" where he and Axel hang out together and do a mission. Rox asks Axel about CO but Axe keeps his mouth shut. They later free a crow from a cage, then eat ice cream and talk about not being able to be together forever.

....I'm serious. They say that. >_>;

Hey Im the new kid on the block! I no a bit but i don't no everything. My guess is the 14th member is someone we no but just wodnt think of.

Blue_Nobody

Aqua's Nobody****

... Because Aqua obviously can't be a nobody, that makes no sense >.>

... Also, Namine would be really boring. I just don't see them doing it. :-X I mean, if you forced it into the storyline, it would technically fit, but... Really, why would they add a fourteenth member who can't really fight?

EDIT: Sorry, I only read to page 4 and forgot there was a 5th page, so this post is way irrelevant D:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back