• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hong keys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas527

hey guys just wondering, when you use the action replay codes to get all keyblades in kh1, you get these two white kingdom key things called small hong key and big hong key, now does anyone know if you can get them in the game w/out codes or is it just the code thing. its prolly just codes but if anyone knows otherwise please tell me. and please dont flame i dont know where to put stuff or anything so just dont be childish and make fun of me for it

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I know what you are talking about because I used those codes to get Big Hong and
Small Hong Keyblades. But sadly, you can only get those two keyblades by using game enhancer codes and I don't think they would appear in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Dark_Keyblade

Ok people theres no reason for you to post unless you have some info that would contribute to this thread. The big hong key and the small hong key look just like the kingdom key only that their white and one is larger and other smaller. Theres nothing special about these keys (attack is same as kingdom key) except that when you walk it makes some little ringing sound. These keys are only obtainable through an action replay as far as im concerced. (I have played the game over 50 times so im sure its not in there)

Roxas527

Infinis Ultimato said:
I know what you are talking about because I used those codes to get Big Hong and
Small Hong Keyblades. But sadly, you can only get those two keyblades by using game enhancer codes and I don't think they would appear in Kingdom Hearts 2.

thanks infinis for the info:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back