• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Honey Event (21st May - 4th June)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidsawr

I hate bees because of The X-Files.

I also just hate bees, because they are awful, but I mostly hate them because they once prevented my OTP from kissing.

This has been a largely off-topic post.
I hate bees with a passion so this event allows me to fulfill my dream of crushing every single one of them.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Strange, it worked for me: Nimble Bee - 3150 HP, Terrible Bee - 165337 HP.

This has to be one of the easiest events to date, probably due to the cross promotion with Dragon Quest.

Thanks! Nothing shows up for me in the preview tab.

And I think the easiness is because of next week's team event. Either equip strongest deck for lux or event deck for honey. Or spend money to support both.

serenefire

Awards
Does anyone know (or can estimate) the max multiplier for this event? Just wondering.

Well, you start with a 1.0x multiplier. I guess, theoretically, if you had 9 HP'd SR+ event cards from the raise draw, you could add 3 * 9 = 27 to that, so 28.0x would be the highest possible multiplier.

More realistically, if you can manage a mixture of 9 HP'd SR event cards and SR+ event Mickey cards, at 1.5x each, you could add 1.5 * 9 = 13.5, so 14.5x is the highest multiplier without trying your luck at raise draw. (Or with raise draw, if you get some SR cards from it, but no SR+ ones.)

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Hahaha I just realized that the Fierce Bee Queen isn't new lol.

It's a lookalike of one of the dive bosses in DDD.

MidouriPlays

Is anyone else having trouble buying the AP Item in the Honey Exchange shop?
It still has 5 stocks left, but when i purchase it, it says something different than usual, and the stock does not change, nor does my honey number, and it is not in my bag
at the same time, the Card Space+5 lets me legit buy it, and use it, but the stock doesn't go down...

update: now, still at 6 stocks, it won't let me make anymore.. i guess it's just a visual error

Last edited:

siriustoast

bees. bees everywhere. ugh

edit: is it just me or is going after the lvl 555 bees a waste of ap lmao

MidouriPlays

bees. bees everywhere. ugh

edit: is it just me or is going after the lvl 555 bees a waste of ap lmao

You are correct, it is a total waste when not going for the quests for the rewards
i get 44 honey per lvl.22 bee, and only about 150 per lvl.555 bee
multiply 3 by 5 and that's over 200 honey from lvl.22 bees, for 15 AP, opposed to ~150 from lvl.555

SoraNoRyu

The easier way of telling is that the Lv22 gives 3 base honey for 3 AP = 1 Honey per AP,
while the Lv555 drops 10 base Honey for 15 AP = 2/3 Honey per 1AP.

And yes, I also just noticed this.
Lv555 mission rewards give the Mickey SR+ card for more boost though, so maybe it's still worth it.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
So for those who have been buying the items already, is there a price increase every few quantity like the past trade shops?

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
Not that I've noticed. I think they all stay the same price.

Edit: i think the shop is glitched for some items. I only bought 2 adamants so far, and when i try to buy the 3rd one, it wont let me.

Last edited:

bagelbasket

So for those who have been buying the items already, is there a price increase every few quantity like the past trade shops?

After buying the x5 Berserk 3 they restocked at x2 and the price went up to 20k each, but the mega potions vanished completely after buying all three

Ryukizashi

Can somebody explain me what's "HP" and how does the multiplier work?
I have a few of SR and SR+ cards for both Mikey and Sora Limit form, and I assume HP is when they're maxed?
It may be a stupid question, but I really can't understand, sorry.

serenefire

Awards
Can somebody explain me what's "HP" and how does the multiplier work?
I have a few of SR and SR+ cards for both Mikey and Sora Limit form, and I assume HP is when they're maxed?
It may be a stupid question, but I really can't understand, sorry.

HP is "High Purity," and yes, that refers to when they're completely maxed, so they've been limit cut 5 times for SR cards, and 6 times for SR+ cards. It's when the cards have that shiny, holographic-looking background.

The multiplier is additive. So, it starts at 1.0, and then you add .75 (not HP'd SR and SR+ Mickey event cards), 1.5 (HP'd SR and SR+ Mickey event cards and not HP'd SR+ raise draw event cards), or 3.0 (HP'd SR+ raise draw event cards), depending upon the card.

Ryukizashi

So, in my case, where I summed in a deck all the cards with the requierements, I would have this situation:

05519-cdcdc367-bba6-4ea8-b600-7382216221bf.png

Where, SR Mikey(s) add 0.75 and the HP couple adds 1.5 . The other ones, simply 0.75 , right?
I don't really know why I find it THAT complicated but I THINK I've got it now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back