• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Holy Crap! We forgot.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
With all this attention on Simba and Mushu, we forgot about Bambi, and Dumbo. They're worlds were destroyed too. Don't they get to go home? I'd play a bambi based world, wouln't be much to do. I'd bet Dumbo would give us a bettr run.

LittleWarrior84

Yeah, Maybe Bambi will be something like the Hundred Acre Woods or something. And Dumbo would be pretty cool, it could also be a mini game world since it takes place in a circus.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Hasn't Square sorta buggered up the system though, I mean Mushu's world was destroyed by darkness (land of the dragons) so how can we suddenly play it if the land was destroyed..

UnknownEnigma

haha yeah dumbo taking you all around spraying those evil clowns...and then the little mosue dude talking and junk. bambi...i don t know a use for him he just lives in a forest. do we protect him from hunters or something?? isnt bambi a king by now...anyways who is bukon whoever

Oblivion14

Hasn't Square sorta buggered up the system though, I mean Mushu's world was destroyed by darkness (land of the dragons) so how can we suddenly play it if the land was destroyed..

All the worlds destroyed by darkness were restored when Kingdom Hearts was sealed.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
>_> Can we at least stay on topic n00bs?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if they are in KH2 then they will be mini game worlds. I'd play them. I liked the Bambi movie and Dumbo one too.

Most likely if they are in KH2 Dumbo's world will be about helping him fly and saving his mother. Bambi...idk...helping the forest from the evil hunters?

Seiborg

soul sketcher said:
boukon, what are you talking about?
and about bambi and such, i dont think so cause that sight that was up for a day said there were only 6 ew worlds, they named 5 and the other is asas

There's gotta be more than 5 worlds?
Beauty and the Beast
Mulan
Pirates of the Carribean
Disney Castle
Lion King (Was that confirmed? I'm pretty sure)

Ok maybe not but 5 is a pretty pathetic number the last game had like 10 worlds.
I know that a lot of worlds are coming back but it's simply not the same!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I guess it could happen, but that two summons were re-used doesnt mean they will all be...

We dont knwo for example if Neverland will be back... though it had Tinkerbell as summon..

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
There will be more than 6 new worlds, there already are.

Dumbo even has a good villain, the ringmaster and his clowns!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
noone forgot about the worlds it's just not exciting for them ?

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
Seiborg said:
There's gotta be more than 5 worlds?
Beauty and the Beast
Mulan
Pirates of the Carribean
Disney Castle
Lion King (Was that confirmed? I'm pretty sure)

Ok maybe not but 5 is a pretty pathetic number the last game had like 10 worlds.
I know that a lot of worlds are coming back but it's simply not the same!

there couldbe more and there prob are like castle oblivion deep dive
twiligth town mabye sorceresss in the stone and stuff 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back