• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hollow bastion, special fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
no you don't have to do all worlds.i could've completely skipped agrabah the first time around, but i was stupid, so i tried real hard, and i did it. but yeah, some worlds you can just skip. beasts castle, halloween town, agrabah, and land of dragons to be precise

C

Colours

no you don't have to do all worlds.i could've completely skipped agrabah the first time around, but i was stupid, so i tried real hard, and i did it. but yeah, some worlds you can just skip. beasts castle, halloween town, agrabah, and land of dragons to be precise

Well, you get the Idea.Xd

Ven's keyblade

also make sure if you're on proud mode make sure your on at least lvl 50 with aerial dodge 1 or 2 and high jump 2.make sure you have 4 hi potions and 2 elixers in the quick menu which you hit with L1. also epuip all the abilities(you know the ones which are above growth) you can. this is what i beat him at though i died 100000 times(exaggeration) honestly it was eaier for me on proud mode to defeat him than on begginer which i had to be on lvl 81. but before i played on proud mod i played the game mad times. while when i first started begginer i sucked. anyways good luck withh defeating him. also if you didn't know after you fight him you get the fenrir.

Dla Man35

After you finish Space Paranoids Revisited, Hollow Bastion becomes Radiant Garden. when that happens go past where you fought the 1000 heartless battle, there should be a path leading to sepheroth.:lol:

Ryuki90

Err... it's 1000 heartless chaosbringer ^^" To find sephiroth, comple space paranoid for the 2nd time, then go to the Crystal Fissure and then pass the Great Maw, to a place which I forget the name^^"

Sparks

gone
O.K. Sephiroth is in the DARK DEPTHS in the area right after you fight the 1000 heartless battle you have to complete space paranoids, and turn Hollow bastion into Radient Garden. He's EXTREMELY HARD, so you need to be over level 80 and have aerial dodge, glide, quick run, and high jump. You get an awesome keyblade, a cool cutscene, and you get to GLOAT! Not excessively though. CAN WE CLOSE THIS ALREADY??????????????????? And the great maw is after crystal fissure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back