• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hollow bastion, special fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anime_chic

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay, so my best friend said that you can fight Sephiroth (Sorry if i spelled it wrong) in Hollow bastion after completing everything including "The world that never was".

So is that even possible? Well anyways, how do I fight him, like where and how do I find him?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
You can beat him but only after the events of of Space Paranoids revisited, not after the events of TWtNW since that would result in the end of the game.

T

tazztig

You can find him in Hollow Bastion where that old castle Malefiecent stays in/

Moon_Haze18

I hate to burst the bubbles of many, but He's at a location called "The Great Maw". I'm going with Yttrxium that he's only available after Space Paranoids for schnitzle, tho. You have to travel towards the castle, and when you go through, it should be in shambles. When you're given the option to go left or right, take the left road, which leads downhill to that huge, empty area where you fought those hundreds of Nobodies (the road to the right goes uphill towards the castle where you can enter and go through the maze and all). Keep working your way through all the given areas untill you reach what seem to be a long, winding path through what seems to be a blue type of rock. You'll know you're going the right way if you encounter about five sets of Nobodies on the way through. You'll eventually end up in a place called the "Crystal Fissure", and that's where they give you a chance to save before you proceed into the next area and get annihilated by Sephiroth. I hope that was of help to you...somewhat. Good luck taking him out! Peace and love.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Omg, okays peoplez listenz to meez! Stop fighting! You don't knows what yor sayindgs eithers! This peoples asked for helps not your bickering!

Okay sweety pie, I'm gonna helps yoiz

First yooz need to go to Hollow Bastion or Radiant Garden depending upon where your at in the game. it SHOULD be Radiant Garden. He can only be acessed AFTER the whole space paranoids incident. The second one, when all of the crazy Tron haertless are overrunning the town and you has to defeat the MCP.After that to make this easy, leave the world and land in The Crystal Fissure, then go directly to The Great Maw, keep going straight and you should be in The Dark Depths. He should be standing right in front of you. Choose to talk to him to initiate a cutscene and a fight. Be careful, he's one tough Bastard. If you aren't readt or aren't leveled up then just ignore him. Afterwards if you beat him, go look for Cloud. He's in the area Scrooge and the moogle are.You know where you originally landed at the start of the game. Talk to Cloud and tell him that you've seen Sephiroth, he will go to find him. Return to The Dark Depths and a Cutscene will start up. It's pretty lame and if you've seen Advent Children then ththe fightscene will look pretty familiar(same fight, different graphics and background x___x). f you need help fighting him check one of the other threads or just PM me.

You can only fight him ONCE! So save your game before fighting himz if you wanna fight himz again. I hope that helped. Luvz yooz peoplez!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
His location is just past the area where you fought the 1000 heartless battle :3 hope that helps

Lexeon

You have to complete all the worlds (Ex: TWTNW) to unlock Sephiroth to fight. Then go to the Dark Depths, and fight him.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
guyz quit contradicting each other.

summary: sephiroth is an optional boss, located in the area of radiant garden known as the dark depths. to unlock, you must revisit and complete space paranoids. TWTNW has no relevance. i suggest you be at least level 85, so you have the two abilities that keep you alive better.

someone plz close

C

Colours

guyz quit contradicting each other.

summary: sephiroth is an optional boss, located in the area of radiant garden known as the dark depths. to unlock, you must revisit and complete space paranoids. TWTNW has no relevance. i suggest you be at least level 85, so you have the two abilities that keep you alive better.

someone plz close

Exactly, end of discussion.

TrueRoxas527

Um, maybe anime chic has another question she wants to ask before the thread is closed. Besides, threads don't get closed just because they don't have anything to talk about. (that came out wrong) but just think of something relateed to the topic.0
In order to get to Sephiroth, you need to beat the MCP, and that means you have to play it on the PS2. Not the PS3, because it will glitch up.

C

Colours

Um, maybe anime chic has another question she wants to ask before the thread is closed. Besides, threads don't get closed just because they don't have anything to talk about. (that came out wrong) but just think of something relateed to the topic.0
In order to get to Sephiroth, you need to beat the MCP, and that means you have to play it on the PS2. Not the PS3, because it will glitch up.

Yep, that's what I thought. lawlz

Valamphias

Seriously? That makes me sad. I'd love to do 100% in KH2 eventually, but I don't want to have to buy a PS2 for it to be possible. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back