• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hmm a question on a RPG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumina

Well I'm looking for a new RPG for the PS2 and two games came to mind Rogue Galaxy and Final Fantasy 12 some people have good and bad points about each games. Right now I'm leaning towards Rogue cause the art style looks lovely and the gameplay looks unique so....KHinsider do I get rogue galaxy?

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
FFXII is a love or hate game, it seems. I wouldn't risk any money on it unless you know you'll like it. However, to those who like it, FFXII is an outstanding game, whereas with Rogue Galaxy, you're getting a decent game, but FFXII is better only if you like it (if that makes sense).

Lumina

Well that makes sense to me either you love or hate something I love concept of the battle system maybe I will get lucky get them both under 40 you know X3.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Rouge Galaxy is a kind of shitty game. Soundtrack is great, graphics are alright. Gameplay is boring and really repetitive (Just use the fucking Illusion Sword). The only part of the story worth seeing is the shit with Gale.

But like Steve said, not everyone likes FFXII

If you don't have it, get Persona 4

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
In comparison to Rogue Galaxy, Final Fantasy XII is better. If you like anime cliche and slamming buttons, then I'd go with Rogue Galaxy.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
get tales of the abyss

2qvgu4o.jpg

Lumina

Ohh my people 0_0 well I went and got rogue galaxy and I love games like this the revalation board is interesting and kisala is a nice damsel.

Lumina

Well FF12 is interesting ,but only had enough money for one game ,but I might be able to borrow FF12 to give it a whirl I like their take on the battle system and if this sounds offensive sorry ,but its very MMORPG like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back