• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hm hello.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Your name is a Batman reference, and thusly I think I like you already. Well, in any case, welcome to the forums.

If you require any assistance, i suggest dropping by the NAA. I suppose I'll be seeing you around.

The Riddler

thank you blinkboy. i see you qouted a few lines from one of my favourite poems. The Raven.

thank you HadesDragon. i hope to see you around too. your username seems to be in silver? wow. impressive.

D

Deleted member 36435

Welcome to KHI.
Visit ALL of the sections.
:)

At first I though you were someone else.

The Riddler

thank you SirSchmoopy, i just noticed you have fanfic section, i love writing, ill be sure to check that out. and who did you think i was?
and er i did thank hades? didnt i?

D

Deleted member 36435

He may have posted that before you thanked Hades.
Sometimes we post and other posts come before ours.

The Riddler

lol. stay away from platinum eh? ok ill keep that in mind. you guys sure have posted a lot.
and hey ther snowdog, thank you for the welcome. i see your in gold. that is very impressive, im guessing you work here? and you live in england too? excellent.

D

Deleted member 36435

snowy is a Content Writer for the main page. <3

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Hey welcome to the forums! Like HAdes said check out the NAA for questions, or you can PM me. See ya around

The Riddler

thank you too doortolight. i shall ask indeed if i have any problems. you guys seem alright.

hi snow. i can call you snow right? yes i am enjoying the site very much, well the half hour ive been here so far anyway. hehe.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Hey there,welcome.Hope you will have a great time here on KHI and meet new friends!

See you around!

Back