• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hip Hop needs a Makeover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Jinx said:
Now Banks I like him he's pretty tight but the rest to me is crap I did like 50 at one time but now I hate him its just he reminds me of ever other rapper out there I mean what ever happen to gettin out the hood anymore like Dr. Dre use to talk about and Tupac, and Ice Cube, and Eazy E, NWA, Even Snoop Dogg messed up now but hey its like my friend said before he dropped out and keep in mind that he's white but he told me that the reason rap is so bad right now its thanks to the white people and if you were to come face to face with me about this I'll put my hand on the bible and tell you my friend did say this not me

truedat. I miss the old days, with Ice cube and tupac and Dre. They were real, not like all the fake shit nowadays. And white people didn't ruin rap lol. Eminem is considered a legend and he's white, so it's not about race, but talent.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I shouldn't have said it like that about the white people cause I didn't mean like White Rappers but like the businessmen so Eminem he's okay I don't have anything against he's actually one of my top favs because he's funny as hell and serious as hell all at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back