• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hiiyaa [:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Terra's Light

Hiiya guys :], I just want to start off by saying I'm not the greatest at doing these type of things so ya xD , anyway I've stuck with KHInsider for over 2 years and have already had an older forum account but then forgot about it so after a little bit I decided to re-register :p.

I can almost say that Kingdom Hearts is my favourite game series of all time, I'm also a fan of FF and the Tales games :p. I also have a PS3 and a 360 so if anyone would like to add me just ask me for my GT and PSN.

Well I'm done now, so hello again :).

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Hey Terra, thank you for joining KHInsider! Please read the FAQs which are located here (click) and also make sure to read the forum rules that are stickied at the top of every Kingdom Hearts forum; it'll save you a lot of trouble. I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends because our members are happy chaps and are always up for a good conversation! Happy posting!

Back