• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Saiou Takuma

Website
www.myspace.com
Hi, I'm new here, though not to KH.....

I'm 20, have a tattoo of the Organization XIII symbol (shall be extended with twilight thorn bolt things etc) and a life size Heartless Keyblade (Riku's in KH1, but mine has a silver guard, not red)

Josiah

Quarian Power!
^ WOW. O_O; Hardcore, yes? xD
Anyway, Welcome to KHI, Saiou! :D I'm, Josiah and I hope you have a great time, and make alot of friends here. ^^; If you need any kind of assistance, you can PM me, and I'll do my best to help. =d Smell ya' later. XD

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
YOU HAVE A YU-GI-OH! GX NAME -bows- by any chance are you on Janime O__o; (YGO forum) i saw that name there before xD; ..ANYWAAAAAYS!

Have a awesome sauce time here, post a bunchers and enjoy your stay here~!!!! ^____^

Last edited:

Hopefully it's a tattoo you'll never regret, welcome to KHInsider, hope you enjoy your time on the forums. xD.

D

Deleted member 36435

Welcome to KHI, mate! Hope you enjoy yourself and post lots. Now you must tell me where you got that keyblade.

Saiou Takuma

Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks everyone, it seems good here ^_^

I won't regret the tattoo, I'm hopefully having the Heartless symbol on my other arm in a few weeks ^_^

And I made the keyblade myself, back when I'd just finished KH1

Yeah, I have a YGO GX name, I thought Saiou Takuma sounded better than Sartorius. No, I'm not on Janime unfortunately, though I am on Pojo and The Dueling School as Xehanort

Hope to get round to speaking to you all at some point or other ^_^

Back