• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi - new member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soulless-Shadow

Urgh, I never know how to start introduction threads. >_< As the title suggests, I'm a new member who only just decided to stop lurking and make an account. Hi. :smile:
As with everyone else here, I'm a KH fan. I've been with the series from the beginning, though I haven't played any KH games for a while, so I'm a little rusty. That'll soon change, I'm sure. :wink:

Soulless-Shadow

Hey, welcome to KHI, glad to have you!

ED: Wait, Australian girl? And older?

How you doin' ?*wink wink*
lol Thanks for such a warm welcome. :redface: And yeah, I'm Australian, and...I guess "older". :frown:

I suppose I should take this opportunity to introduce myself in a little more depth.
I'm a bit of a geek myself, currently looking for work in the IT field. Like any other geek, I'm a gamer who likes anime, I used to like horror movies (unfortunately I grew out of them), I'm currently attempting to learn Japanese on my own, and I enjoy boxing when my personal trainer isn't trying to coerce me into joining her netball team. I have also been learning to play the piano off and on for the past 8 years, but I never seem to get any better. :frown:

Besides the KH series, I also like the FF series and J-RPGs in general (with the occasional Western RPG such as Oblivion, though I've yet to play Skyrim). I also love survival horror, like Resident Evil and Silent Hill. In fact, I just finished my first play through of Alan Wake, and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next one.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Welcome, and happy posting, I'll edit in something funny later.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Besides the KH series, I also like the FF series and J-RPGs in general (with the occasional Western RPG such as Oblivion, though I've yet to play Skyrim).

Ooh, what's your favorite FF game? :D And J-RPGs...have you ever played any of the 'Tales of' series?

Welcome to the forums, by the way! Since you mentioned you were lurking and just decided to join, i'm sure you've seen enough to know your way around. But if you ever need anything, feel free to shout!

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I used to like horror movies (unfortunately I grew out of them)

Whyyy?! We could've been something great together. :<

I also love survival horror, like Resident Evil and Silent Hill. In fact, I just finished my first play through of Alan Wake, and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next one.

Oh... there's still a chance then. =D

All kidding aside, welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time here.

Soulless-Shadow

Ooh, what's your favorite FF game? :D And J-RPGs...have you ever played any of the 'Tales of' series?
I can't pick just one FF game. Each one has different things that I love, so 7 through to 10 are all in the top slot together. As for the "Tales of" series... I don't think I have. I'm pretty sure they're on my "to play" list though.

Welcome to the forums, by the way! Since you mentioned you were lurking and just decided to join, i'm sure you've seen enough to know your way around. But if you ever need anything, feel free to shout!
Thanks. If I need help with anything I'll let you guys know. :smile:

Whyyy?! We could've been something great together. :<
Well, I still like the classics, such as the Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th series, not to mention the Evil Dead series and Hellraiser. Newer ones horror movies though...not so much.

Oh... there's still a chance then. =D
lol Well, I must admit I enjoy debating about SH. ^_^ Hell, I'm happy to discuss any horror game.

All kidding aside, welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time here.
Thanks. :smile:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Hello and welcome to KHI. Enjoy your stay.

Back