• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi, I'm Mora!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dreamy Mora

Hey, I just joined here a few minutes ago. So, hi everyone! I should be here awhile.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well, how lively is this site? Alot of other forums I'm part of are deserted.

Glad you came here, this place is booming with activity; and with that said there is a good amount of lag, but I'm not trying to dieter you, just telling you so you don't complain about it like the many others before you :x

Anyway as William had said I'd check out the FAQ page to get the upper hand on things here. I'd also check out each sticky in each part of the forum, and continue to read the sticky's in each sub section. I say that since it's easy to confuse one thing from the other IE Feedback and Support =\= Help and Support. If you have any further questions don't be afraid to ask William, who volunteered, me or any other member here. However if you are in need of training I suggest you go an make a request for a trainer here.

Other then the basic rules such as following them (lol), not toying around with the staff, and keeping things civil I'm sure you'll do fine here. Just settle in and have fun.

On behalf of all of KHI, welcome.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Hi mora! :3

Welcome to KHI~! Hope you have fun!
oh and if you need any help I'm sure any of the staff or whoever would be willing to answer questions and whatnot.
the stickys are helpful, too.

See you around!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
O hai there Mora!

Welcome to the KHinsider Forums!

As the others have said, it will be to your best adantage to take a look through the FAQ sometime, and the Rules around here

If you want a bud or some help, feel free to PM me sometime =)

Back