• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi everyone!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Feriku

Hi everyone, I just joined. After years of ignoring Kingdom Hearts, I tried the first game a little over a year ago... and fell in love with the series. Now I'm obsessed and (im)patiently waiting for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 so I can finally get caught up.

Right now, my favorite Kingdom Hearts game is Birth By Sleep. My favorite KH character is Xehanort. My second favorite is also Xehanort. In fact, he has claimed quite an unfair number of my favorite character spots.

When I'm not obsessing over Kingdom Hearts, I'm a writer.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, Feriku! Xehanort is an interesting choice! You'd be the first to tell me he's your favorite character! And that's awesome you like to write! We definitely have a writing community too. So feel free to post stuff in there, if you want. :)

In the meantime, please make sure to check out and read the FAQ! And if you need help at all, feel free to ask! :D Everyone here will be more than happy to help you out! I'll see you around the forum!

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Welcome Feriku! We've got an awesome writing community here, so I'm sure you'll feel right at home. Hope to see you around!

Feriku

I'm counting Xemnas, Ansem, etc. as well... I like villains, what can I say?

Thanks everyone! :D

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Welcome! That's definitely an interesting favorite you've got there, which is great :D Hope to see you around!

Feriku

Thanks! :D

If you want an odd favorite, right up there on my list with the various incarnations of Xehanort is Vexen. I don't see a lot of Vexen love, but he brings a smile to my face every time he's on-screen.

Back