• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

limeadelily

Hi, I'm Limeadelily and obviously I'm new to this site. I look forward to meeting everyone and getting to know you all better. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to better become accustomed with the site?

Thanks lovelies! <3

Awards
Welcome to the site! :D It's always a joy to get new members!

Well, first thing I suggest is looking over the rules, but beyond that, just fall into it. Go to the threads you feel like posting on, post what you want to post(within reason, of course). It really depends on what you want to do. Just have fun with it! <3

JustSnilloc

Hi, I'm Limeadelily and obviously I'm new to this site. I look forward to meeting everyone and getting to know you all better. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to better become accustomed with the site?

Thanks lovelies! <3

Well, first and foremost welcome to KHInsider!

Suggestions for becoming more accustomed to the site? Post EVERYWHERE, don't be shy about doing so (just don't spam) people will respond and you'll get a taste for a bit of everything here

Have fun!

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
But be mindful of the rules for each section. Like don't post in one of the RP threads in the RP section. Other than that, just dive in and get comfortable.

And yes, this place is eternal. I've tried to leave several times and just came back. That and other people have tried the same thing only to come back some time later.

Back