• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocobo Dyl

No you can get it here's how: Finish sora's story and then finish riku's then go back to sora's and open chests on floor thirteen one of the cards will be ansem.

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
just like chocobo dyl said. finish riku's story and then get back to a sora story. it doesn't have to be a new one. then you can get a ansem-card in floor 13 (it is always the same, castle oblivion). i though it was in one of the secret rooms. where you need a special card.

sora_freak12

A bit random, but would it kill you people to stop naming your threads "hey" or "something" or "help"?

Most people ignore it if it just says "hey", cuz it probably just talks about making a PB+J sandwich.

Chocobo Dyl

just like chocobo dyl said. finish riku's story and then get back to a sora story. it doesn't have to be a new one. then you can get a ansem-card in floor 13 (it is always the same, castle oblivion). i though it was in one of the secret rooms. where you need a special card.

thanks for adding the "not a new one"bit for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back