• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey........WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2Lover

I just read a post about the ES looking like Saix. Well, if you notice, there is also a soldier that looks like ROXAS!!!!!!!!! And I know that girl looks like someone from the Org. but I can't put my finger on it.......it's not Larxene. Or is it......

Anyway, bottom line. Could there be something made after these Org. members "died'?

Edit: And when the ES's eyes turned yellow, he was looking at the MOON!!!!! neato.

Denki-Kurai

I agree with you that 'ES' looks like saix. I even made a post about the soliders possibly being some of the memebers of Org. 13 before they became nobodies.
Or possibly(just a thought) these soilders could have been someone important to some of the members in the Org.(like a brother or sister. It could explain why they resemble some of the Org members)

Dnize

I was thinking of that as well, ES stared into the moon as his eyes turned yellow, when Saix was finished off, it made you think.. "hmm where is his heart?" and he did wield a preety big weapon that looks like the ES's keyblade.

Jadenik

I think the E.S is Xehanort. B.H.S is Roxas. And the female soldier (Forgot abbreviations) is someone new.

Actually nomura said the kinghts are new characthers and the e.s. in the boss fight said he hates xehanort.

Ragnarok Prinny

It could be possible that there's a being higher than Nobodies... Like... Well I can't say anything because it's spoiler... There's a chance... But hey... Did so to vampires!^_^ Dood...

[Edit,Dood:] People menoned it so... I might as well say it... The knights from the perfect ending might be the being higher than Nobodies... It said the essence of Xenanort so I just assuming that they are higher class....

Last edited:

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Sorry to say this but....Nomura's said a lot of things that aren't true. One being that he wasn't working on a Final Mix for Kingdom Hearts II. xD

It's not that he lies...it's that he likes to change his mind and tease us. We're his playthings...

Course, (and this is off-topic) if the next game is MMO-capable...then maybe Nomura could get online and get owned by someone.

As payback. *evil laugh*

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Although they are new characters I am curtain they will all have connections to original characters, anyway I believe that the F.S is name Aqua and B.H.S is named Ven, im just basing that off of what the Knight says to Sora in KH2:FM

E

Eternal Oblivion

yup that guy definatly looks like saix although his face is differint

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
oooh a game about the Org. member's nobodies cool.

now are we POSITIVE the chick with the blue hair's a chick????
I thought so, but my friend said it could be a guy. after thinking about it, it COULD be a guy.

Ether101

I just read a post about the ES looking like Saix. Well, if you notice, there is also a soldier that looks like ROXAS!!!!!!!!! And I know that girl looks like someone from the Org. but I can't put my finger on it.......it's not Larxene. Or is it......

Anyway, bottom line. Could there be something made after these Org. members "died'?

Edit: And when the ES's eyes turned yellow, he was looking at the MOON!!!!! neato.

He looks more like Cloud then Roxas. Pi

Dnize

He looks more like Cloud then Roxas. Pi

I doubt there going to give a final fantasy character a big role in Kingdom Hearts. the only big role a final fantasy character is going to be in is Final Fantasy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back