• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey there!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

khspartan14

Hello world! I'm khspartan14, and I can't wait to be a part of this forum and community! I got the original Kingdom Hearts for Christmas when it came out, and have been hooked ever since. I first came here for news on Kingdom Hearts 3D, and got hooked on the forums, so I finally decided to join!

Dream Eaters

Hi there Khspartan14 what's up! welcome aboard, enjoy yourself, do pretty much anything. have conversations, make friends, follow the rules and have fun.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hey! Welcome to KHI. :3

Please check out our FAQs and if you have any questions feel free to ask myself or any other moderator for assistance~

Have you checked out any of the KH 1.5 news?

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Spartan, I say this with the utmost respect and concern. GET THE FRACK OUT OF HERE!!!! Once you get in and settle into a groove, you will never leave. Many of us have tried and failed numerous times. And I'm one of them!

Now that the warning is out of the way, please have fun and everything. Most of us don't bite, so you'll probably get along with everyone here. ....Unless your favorite character is either Kairi or Xion. If so, keep that as your deepest, darkest secret.

khspartan14

Thanks everybody! Oh yeah I have been checking out the news on Kingdom Hearts 1.5, hopefully it comes out this summer. And thanks Mistearea, and no, Kairi is nowhere near my top 5. I know there's a lot of hate for her, but I'm surprised about Xion.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Don't let your enjoyment of characters be swayed by the people who don't care for them. There are a lot of people on the forums who don't like Xion or Kairi.

Back