• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey i need your opinion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, really a sad story. But you sure can be proud of your family for taking care of a suffering living being just like that. It is something that not everyone can say of himself.

Rix

:)
Awards
No, it died? :'( I'm feel really sorry for you and the puppy... At least you didi your best to save it, and that is a really really good thing.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Sorry the puppy died but my mom made me do the same thing to a kitten I found, I had to put it outside since it was really sick and we didn't want it to get my little sister or our other cat sick. I did feel bad but I had no choice, the Vet counts like $100+ just to look at the thing and since it was night we couldn't keep it in the house until the next day so we left it outside. I think someone else may have took it since it was in a box with a blanket and the box was gone in the morning, I'll never know though.

It's nice that you tried to help it but not everyone can afford to take care of an animal or the mother may have casted it aside who knows.

mesmerized

really sorry about the loss. sometimes people find that they can't take care of a pet, and for whatever reason they decide they have have to get rid of them. So they just abandon them because they can't afford to give a donation to a pet shelter... i, myself know how that is.

HOWEVER, it was really wrong for this to happen to a baby dog. No one should ever do that to something so innocent and young. :(

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
what do you mean i eat ham and steak. And hotdogs arnt dogs :lol: their pork

Some are made out of chicken meat, even sausage, that's what most people these days use, at least in Australia.

Anyway I read the story about the dog and I'm sorry it died :( I really hate people that just abandon animals, makes me want to take something heavy and hit them over the head with it, but that's just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back