• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey i need your opinion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
my mum went to walk our 8 month old puppy this morning. And while she was walking him she found under a bush a very young, small, freezing cold puppy. It had been left there to die so my mum picked it up and my dad who had just dropped my bro off at school found her. And i have spent today looking after it, feeding it and warming it up while they went to work. The puppy is going Vets with my mum and dad to see if its ok, and i will be looking after our 8 month old puppy and my bro. If the puppy lives we may keep it. And because my brother got to name our 8 month old puppy Charlie i might get to name it. And i thought maybe Icicle because how cold it was when my mum found it.

And i wanted to know your opinion on why and how could you leave a really young and small puppy to die?

Blue

home is where the heart is
Some people just don't have a thing called conscience.

The ones who abandoned the puppy probably bought him for their younger kids,then as time passed by,the kids weren't interested in him anymore and so they decided to abandon him.That's what also always happens with babys nowadays.Of course,there could have been money issues,but there was still the option of giving him to an animals' home,if you ask me.

Well,that's my opinion.It's a good thing your family looks after him now =3

T

Tyler Durden

Hell, the dog may be sick, and the people can't afford it. Animals are expensive nowadays. Ridiculously so.

And who's to say that the people didn't become homeless, some of them died, they're sick, etc?

Think of both sides of the story. Just because the puppy is cute and you wouldn't want it do die doesn't mean that there wasn't a good reason for leaving it there.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well if the puppy was really young (like still really small) it coudl have been left there because they couldnt' find anyone to take it. If it was older it could have actually just not had a collar and walked away from its master and ended up there. Someone could have abandoned it if they could not have afforded it.
Personally thought If someone can't afford a puppy I would at least try and get the puppy to a pound or pet clinic or something. It could have also been a puppy born from stray dogs. It is a very likely possibility that it wasn't left there intentionally by someone

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
it was really young, no way it could of run away, and if you didnt have anyone to give it to you can take it to RSPCA and they look after it. And if my kids didnt like it i would tell them you wanted 1 now we have 1 and we are keeping it whether you like it or not

my mum and dad got back from the Vets its looking good

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
oh yeah. if it was that young I'd get ya. I haven't heard of RSPCA , or at least I don't know what it stands for. But if someone did abandon it that is wrong

Rix

:)
Awards
When I hear of people that leave their pets to die, I get really pissed!
If a person wants to get rid of a pet, he/she could just give it to someone that wants it for example. How hard can it be?

Those persons don't know that animals has a personlaity and feelings like human beings. And I think that It's really great that you will take care of that poor puppy. I get this happy feeling inside when I hear you take care of it:)

M

Miss Murder

It died?

Mmm ... well, the point is you tried to help it, which automatically makes your family a bunch of good samaritans.

I don't mean to sound cheesy when I say this; at least it didn't have to die alone and cold. At that point there was probably nothing anyone could do to save it. Though your family tried, which accounts for something.

On the topic of discussion;

Maybe the puppy simply got lost from its mother and was in fact never left to die? Or possibly got abducted by people who left it somewhere, which is basically the same as leaving it to die. It depends on exactly how old the puppy was.

Anyway, there was nothing more you could have done.

This has been a rare act of sympathy by Lycian. Enjoy it. Soak it in, all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back