• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey, guys. Novels for NA.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRoxas527

Yeah, be sure wiki is accurate enough by double-checking another website too. But yeah, sometime in June is when those novels are coming out. Yeah, I'm sorry for not trusting you back in March, HaX. Btw, what does HaX stand for?

A

Anima Relic

Another victim falls to Wikipedia and it's unreliableness -_-

TrueRoxas527

Oh, I was searching web for weeks searching for some form of release date. I found a link and my hopes were up, then it was wiki, and my hopes went down. (Just saying, the star at the top of the list of kingdom hearts media page means it is one of the very few accurate pages on wiki)

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
Yeah, be sure wiki is accurate enough by double-checking another website too. But yeah, sometime in June is when those novels are coming out. Yeah, I'm sorry for not trusting you back in March, HaX. Btw, what does HaX stand for?
haX is just a nickname one of my friends gave me a loooong time ago because he had a dream that I was at his house playing Smash Bros. Melee using Sonic, at which he said "I think he haX." Don't worry about the not-trusting, either. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back