• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey, guys. Novels for NA.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRoxas527

Recieving recent info from wikipedia now states that KH novels WILL come out on June 3, '08. A little more reasonable than the March 25. So, I wanted to point that out for anyone curious enough to know. I have noticed many other websites already saying the same thing, "Early July, Sometime in June, Early Summer"
It might even be a little later than June 3, but maybe by a few days, or a couple weeks. So, if you want to get those novels, wait until June.

kh is ba

Your smart for looking on other websites as well. Wikipedia, as I know you have heard before, is not always reliable. Good info though, I probably won't get it but a lot of people will.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
ww2? What the heck i s that? I'm looking forward to reading the books (buying them is a different matter)

Charlie K

Back in Business
to bad...I like it the other way, people understand it better when its 2 in my country.lol./

~khfan~

I used to trust Wiki until I got a false date and name from wiki while looking up history and my history teacher got mad. (It was all Wiki's fault) Gosh!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
My school rule, Wiki's great for background, but use their cites to find the real sources.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Recieving recent info from wikipedia now states that KH novels WILL come out on June 3, '08. A little more reasonable than the March 25. So, I wanted to point that out for anyone curious enough to know. I have noticed many other websites already saying the same thing, "Early July, Sometime in June, Early Summer"
It might even be a little later than June 3, but maybe by a few days, or a couple weeks. So, if you want to get those novels, wait until June.

~ SWEET! i'm buyin every one of 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back