• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey guys help me out here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DARK RIKU 92

i havent been on here in god knows how long. soooo i dont know anything new since kh 2. and i know they made the gameboy version for the ps2. but i dont know anything after that. soo can ya please fill me in on some stuff. thanks alot!!!

Awards
Its for DS, PSP, and Mobile. Check the main site or the stickies. Its far too complicated to explain. All I have to say is that the games are going to be "out of this world".

Awards
See the stickies in this section entitled "All We Know About ______ So Far"?
Read them.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
i've noticed that you have been really nice...so this is what might happen to you.."jking"
Pooh%20Dies.jpg

noo monkey is going to destroy you.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ *sees pooh being hanged* -_- kid, you are so screwed.
~ as for my real response, yeah, i have a friend whose completely oblivious too, so just look at the 1st post of all the threads in the sticky section whose title begins with "everything we know about...". those should fill you in pretty well.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
dude 1 it said on your sticker 2006 and were you bin and whats in it for us hmmmm:confused::thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back