• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey - from another KH fan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

iLeen

Awards
Hi all.

I've actually been visiting KHinsider and reading up on the forums quietly in the background for quite a while (I know, quite stalkerish talk), I just never made an account until now. Gonna enjoy getting to know fellow KH fans:] (since none of my friends are into KH :eek: )

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hey there! Welcome to KHInsider~ I hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask us :3

Shawty

Awards
Hello! Welcome to the forums. Enjoy yourself and make some friends! :D

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Welcome! Read the rules, stalk..er...I mean obey the mods and have a good time.

If you have any questions feel free to ask someone. Seriously. Just go down to the bottom of the index and pick a random person. Things could get a little interesting if you did that.

iLeen

Awards
Haha. Thanks! Everyone is so friendly!

Hmm, random things I am interested in...Dissidia, anime, dogs, piano, shooting (at a range. Only hitting paper targets:] )...oh, and food. I take my food very seriously;]

I may have questions in the future...kind of brain dead right now thanks to physics so not thinking straight. Thanks for the heads up!

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Hmm, random things I am interested in...anime, dogs, shooting (at a range. Only hitting paper targets:] )...oh, and food. I take my food very seriously;]

I love you already! But then again, I'm a red neck otaku so it's a give that I enjoy those things as well.

At any rate, once you recover from that you'll start having fun.

iLeen

Awards
Phew! Physics quiz over, and brain fully functional again:]

Haha. Yay! Another otaku too! My friends aren't into anime eitherXD I dunno how we get along...

Back