• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heroes: Villains [RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Kaiser saw a woman appear in front of him. "Can I help you miss?" Kaiser asked, standing up. "And, may I inquire as to your abilities? I can see that you have at least teleportation of some sort. But...In all truth, I wish to know what brings you to see me." Kaiser formed a knife in his hand, cautious of this woman. "If you're here to have fun with me, I'm 17 so it's illegal as far as I know." Kaiser said to the woman. "And I'm not really interested anyways." He added.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
[FONT=&quot]Wyatt Salvatore[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot][Age: 13][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot][Location: Costa Verde, California][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Wyatt charged down the road as he ran towards his small home. So there were others like himself. There were other special people. It made Wyatt happy to know that he wasn’t alone in the world, at least not anymore. However at the same time it frightened him. How would it be possible to tell who was and wasn’t capable of using a power like he and Eric were. The short mile walk to his home seemed to last an eternity but when he did finally get home he felt calm once more. Slowly Wyatt approached the door as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small key. Suddenly time seemed to slow down as light burst forth from the house and in a second Wyatt was thrown from the front of his house into a large old tree in his front yard. Pain flowed through every single inch in his body. He should have been dead but his powers had saved him from such a cruel fate. As Wyatt glanced towards his home he saw the remains. Everything he had once owned was gone and what remained was burning charred ashes. A raging whirlwind of emotions flooded Wyatt’s mind as he scooped up a handful of soil in his right hand and squeezed it slowly. Then suddenly something threw him back as his body slammed into the tree and slowly was dragged up higher until his whole body was hovering above the ground by around a foot. As Wyatt opened his eyes he glanced from left to right until he saw a man dressed in black standing before him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Who are you,” Wyatt asked as those were the only words he could manage to speak.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You’re special aren’t you,” the man asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wyatt froze. He’d read comics before and he knew what this meant. He must be a bad guy. Why else would he be acting the way he was now?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You’re a bad guy aren’t you,” Wyatt asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Well I suppose you could call me that. It really doesn’t matter though does it,” the man asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“What do you want from me? Why did you blow up my house,” Wyatt asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Actually I didn’t do that. You have someone else to thank for wiring your house to blow up,” the man said with a smile.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“What are you going to do now,” Wyatt asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You’re special. So I’m going to take what makes you special and add it to myself,” the man said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wyatt felt his heart stop as his breathing increased.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“If I’m special then you must be too right? Why should we fight then,” Wyatt asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“It’s because I’m better than you. I alone will be the one who stands above the rest. You can’t even fathom what I have in store for the world,” the man replied.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Then let me understand. If you help me maybe I could understand more,” Wyatt asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Silence filled the air as Wyatt stared down at the man. Clearly something was making him hesitate. Perhaps it had been something he said? Whatever it was it had made him hesitate and that was exactly what he needed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Do you really want to understand,” the man asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“If I didn’t I wouldn’t have said otherwise,” Wyatt said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Fine then, go ahead and show me how it works,” the man replied as he let go and Wyatt plummeted to the ground.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cyrus Chambers[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot][Age: 19][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot][Location: Baltimore, Maryland][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cyrus had come face to face with the man who he had sensed earlier. He was younger than expected but clearly had a good grip on his abilities. Clearly one of his abilities in particular was showing. Regardless Cyrus smiled as he took a step forward unworried of the knife that the man held before him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Aren’t you just adorable? But unfortunately I’m afraid I’m just not into your type,” Cyrus said as he smiled.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Kaiser Aurorius
Baltimore, Maryland

“Aren’t you just adorable? But unfortunately I’m afraid I’m just not into your type,”

The woman said to Kaiser. "I believe I asked a question. Tell me why you're bothering to speak to me. Now, cut the charade and tell me why you're here, and it had best be soon or you'll have quite a large gash in your chest." Kaiser glared at the woman. "I can tell you know who I am, at least somewhat. Now I would beseech you to answer my inquiry before I am forced to take drastic measures." Kaiser threatened.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard

[FONT=&quot]“Aren’t you the little brute? Luckily for you I can be more forgiving when in the presence of a child,” Cyrus said as he smiled. “You asked why I wanted to see you right.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cyrus took another step forward as he looked down at the shadow formed blade. His abilities already memorized it was clear the actions that he would and could take. It was interesting seeing them squirm like he was right now. The man looked like a dog baring its fangs.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Well I’m here because I want to know more about you Kaiser Auroius,” Cyrus explained.[/FONT]

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Kaiser Aurorius
Baltimore, Maryland

“Aren’t you the little brute? Luckily for you I can be more forgiving when in the presence of a child,”

"Hmm? Child? I daresay you underestimate me." Kaiser said to the woman.

“You asked why I wanted to see you right.”

The woman half said half asked. "Indeed I did, aren't you the smart one?" Kaiser said, trying to mimic her way of speech.

“Well I’m here because I want to know more about you Kaiser Auroius,”

The Woman said. "Hmm? Let me guess, mind reading. And...hmm...I don't doubt there's more you can do but I'd prefer not to ask. And for the record, you know my name. If you do you can only read minds in which case you probably know everything about me. According to the government I don't really exist. Now, tell me one thing, Are you here to kill me?" Kaiser asked.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
[FONT=&quot][Age: 19][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]The woman half said half asked. "Indeed I did, aren't you the smart one?" Kaiser said, trying to mimic her way of speech.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“That was purely rhetorical but I suppose your response is the only thing I could expect of you Kaiser,” Cyrus replied.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Hmm? Let me guess, mind reading. And...hmm...I don't doubt there's more you can do but I'd prefer not to ask. And for the record, you know my name. If you do you can only read minds in which case you probably know everything about me. According to the government I don't really exist. Now, tell me one thing, Are you here to kill me?" Kaiser asked.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“If I could read minds I’d probably have taken a different approach. So no I’m but a mere teleporter. See there are things you can tell me. As to your suggestion about homicide, no I’m not here to kill you, at least not at the moment. But if you keep up this attitude young man, then I’ll have to find a way to punish you,” Cyrus replied.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
“If I could read minds I’d probably have taken a different approach. So no I’m but a mere teleporter. See there are things you can tell me. As to your suggestion about homicide, no I’m not here to kill you, at least not at the moment. But if you keep up this attitude young man, then I’ll have to find a way to punish you,”

"I would appreciate it if you stopped calling me young man. Now then, you're not here to kill me, you know something about me but want to know more, you can teleport...Now then, explain what you want to know and I'll decide whether or not to answer." Kaiser said, looking at the woman's eyes. They seemed...wrong for her body. But he wasn't one to care.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“We can’t avoid what we are. But if that’s your preference then fine, Kaiser. According to your profile you’re a triplicate. By that I mean you have three individual powers. As far as I can sense the information is correct. I should thank the people who are after you for providing me with such useful Intel. However I doubt they’d be too happy to see me again,” Cyrus replied.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Slowly Cyrus lifted a hand as he walked closer to Kaiser.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I want for us to be friends. Now wouldn’t that be nice? If we were friends I might even be able to help you in areas that you weren’t already capable of handling on your own,” Cyrus said smiling.[/FONT]

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
“We can’t avoid what we are. But if that’s your preference then fine, Kaiser. According to your profile you’re a triplicate. By that I mean you have three individual powers. As far as I can sense the information is correct. I should thank the people who are after you for providing me with such useful Intel. However I doubt they’d be too happy to see me again,”

"Profile? As I said, I don't exist. I'm supposedly dead from unknown causes." Kaiser said to the approaching woman. "So who would have information on me?" Kaiser asked, his voice eerily calm all of a sudden.

“I want for us to be friends. Now wouldn’t that be nice? If we were friends I might even be able to help you in areas that you weren’t already capable of handling on your own,”

"Let me see here...some lady comes walking up to me, knows a lot about me, wants to be my friend, can teleport and seems to be something more than her appearance...I don't really know what to say other than...no. At least not until you explain what's going on, who wants to find me, who you are and what I'm not capable of." Kaiser said, growing irritated with this woman.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cyrus smirked at his comment. The man of 17 years was indeed naïve. He clearly didn’t understand the world to a capacity of knowing when big brother was and was not watching.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You ask as if you would expect me to tell you. Why on earth would I explain anything to someone who wasn’t even willing to become my friend,” Cyrus asked. “If you show me that you’re capable of showing friendship then I shall show you what I know. It’s simple. In order to get you must also give.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cyrus tilted his head a bit as he stretched his arm out further to shake the man’s hand.[/FONT]

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
“You ask as if you would expect me to tell you. Why on earth would I explain anything to someone who wasn’t even willing to become my friend,”

"You seem to take this seriously, if I may inquire, why do you care?" He asked the woman who he was beggining to notice seemed very strange.

“If you show me that you’re capable of showing friendship then I shall show you what I know. It’s simple. In order to get you must also give.”

The woman said, holding out her hand for Kaiser to shake. "Don't tell me you're going to get me into a fiddle contest...But...I suppose there is very little to be lost anyways...fine." He said as he shook her hand. "Concerning formal introductions, Kaiser Aurorius, but you knew that. And this is the part where you follow suit." He said, basically asking her name.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I take friendships quite seriously. If you scratch my back I’ll scratch yours. It’s that kind of thing,” Cyrus said as he smiled.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
The woman said, holding out her hand for Kaiser to shake. "Don't tell me you're going to get me into a fiddle contest...But...I suppose there is very little to be lost anyways...fine." He said as he shook her hand. "Concerning formal introductions, Kaiser Aurorius, but you knew that. And this is the part where you follow suit." He said, basically asking her name.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cyrus gave a strong grip as he properly shook Kaiser’s hand making sure everything was in working order and that he wasn’t getting damaged goods. Once satisfied he released his grip and turned his face from a smile to that of a serious look.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Well then Kaiser starting with the ones who know you’re alive. Have you ever heard of a company called Primatech,” Cyrus asked.[/FONT]

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
“Well then Kaiser starting with the ones who know you’re alive. Have you ever heard of a company called Primatech,”

The woman asked him. "Once or twice, let me guess, they want something to do with people like us? Yep, thought so." Kaiser asked. "And they want me more then others why?" He asked.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard

[FONT=&quot]“They want you for many reasons. But I’m not a delivery boy so I’ll just leave it at that. As for who I am. I’m many people. I can be you, this woman, the head of Primatech or even your own mother. It doesn’t matter to me. But if you’re searching for a name by which to call me, then you may as well use the name Michael Salvatore,” Cyrus explained.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Suddenly his shape began to change as he took the form of an older man in his mid forties. Michael had brown eyes and brown hair (http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-15251441.jpg?size=67&uid={D21A0F62-9180-4AE1-AB4A-D95DDA3112EE}). As soon as the transformation stopped Cyrus took a deep breath and sighed.[/FONT]

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
“They want you for many reasons. But I’m not a delivery boy so I’ll just leave it at that. As for who I am. I’m many people. I can be you, this woman, the head of Primatech or even your own mother. It doesn’t matter to me. But if you’re searching for a name by which to call me, then you may as well use the name Michael Salvatore,” The woman said as she changed into another form, this being the form of a middle aged man. "Hmm? That explains it. Well, remind me what you want to do? I still find that question unanswered..." Kaiser said to Michael. He had a feeling something was up with the woman before...

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cyrus looked at the shadows as he saw it twitch. What was needed was taken and now all that was left to do was to find him. His powers were stable for the moment so he needed to make use of this before they began to act up again. Turning back to face the man he smiled as he held out his right hand. Slowly the shadows turned and twisted as they began to take shape and formed a solid black knife in his hand.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I got what I came for,” Cyrus said as he threw down the knife and it disappeared.[/FONT]

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
“I got what I came for,” Michael said as he formed a knife out of shadows. "Hmm? Friend huh? Maybe I'll have to kill you if you want to steal from me, or copy me, either way you have to die now...friend." Kaiser said as he shot a shadow ball at Michael.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Hmm? Friend huh? Maybe I'll have to kill you if you want to steal from me, or copy me, either way you have to die now...friend." Kaiser said as he shot a shadow ball at Michael.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cyrus watched the ball of darkness fly at him. It was an interesting ability that he had absorbed. Unfortunately for Kaiser the ability was still child’s play compared to what he was holding. Cyrus smiled as the body of darkness rammed into him causing a fairly good sized explosion. As soon as everything began to die down Cyrus stood up unscathed. He’d have to thank Baron Samedi for his unique ability. Cracking his neck Cyrus took a step forward towards Kaiser as he smiled once again.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Now is that any way to treat a friend,” Cyrus asked.[/FONT]

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
“Now is that any way to treat a friend,” Michael asked as he escaped the blast unscathed. "Hmm? That is just unfair man..." Kaiser moaned as he saw the results (or lack thereof) of his attack. "You claim to be my firend and then you copy my power. How do you kill someone like you anyways? Okay...this is just messed up. Well then friend, mind telling me why you copied my powers?" Kaiser asked. I am getting tired of this, I can't wait until he dies...

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
[FONT=&quot]Wyatt Salvatore[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot][Age: 13][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot][Location: Costa Verde, California][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wyatt walked calmly alongside the busy roads of Costa Verde. It’d been three days since the man had appeared and his house had blown up. He still didn’t know who blew up his house or even why. But that seemed to matter less as compared to the man who had attacked him. He’d been lucky that the man was gullible enough to release him. Clearly if he hadn’t then Wyatt wouldn’t be around to tell the tale. The man had nearly killed him if not for the fact that he wanted to see a demonstration of his power. Wyatt suddenly looked up confused. How had he gone from the streets of Costa Verde to the bathroom of a nearby restaurant? Something didn’t feel right. Had he walked that much distance without even realizing it or had someone intervened? Suddenly the door to the bathroom swung open as a couple entered. The first was a woman fairly young and the second was a man who appeared to be in his forties he wore very distinctive glasses that were horn-rimmed. Quickly the two approached Wyatt as he glanced back at them confused. Who were they and what did they want?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Mr. Salvatore, I represent an organization that could have great use of your unique talents,” the man with the glasses said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I don’t get it. How did I get here? Who are you people? What do you mean by talents,” Wyatt asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Slow down now and I’ll explain everything,” the man with the glasses replied.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wyatt glanced at the two he felt his heart begin to race as he looked around at his surroundings. He felt cornered like a bug about to get stomped on. Wyatt didn’t know who they were or how he’d gotten to where he was but there was one thing he knew. He wanted out and now. The one with the horn-rimmed glasses seemed to see this and almost recognize the signs of panic that Wyatt was displaying.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Here how about you come with us to our vehicle and I’ll explain everything there,” the man with the glasses suggested.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’d rather go home if you don’t mind,” Wyatt said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As Wyatt spoke the man with the glasses glanced over to the woman who appeared to be in her twenties. Immediately she took a step forward. She seemed a little less intimidating but something about her seemed to be almost even more intimidating than the man with the horn-rimmed glasses.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“We’re not going to hurt you. We just want to help you. If you come with us we can guarantee your safety,” the woman said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For a moment Wyatt felt safe. He almost considered going with them but then something triggered his fear. It was the words “guarantee your safety”. How did they know he needed to be safe? Were they the ones who had blown up his house? Were they allies of the man who had attacked him previously? Everything began to spiral around in his brain and so Wyatt did the only logical thing a frightened 13 year old boy would do. He ran and he continued to run flying though the exit of the bathroom as he bumped into people left and right including a man in a brown baseball cap with a rather large beard and mustache. As soon as Wyatt got outside he turned around a corner and fled the scene charging out as fast as his legs would carry him. Wyatt never felt so panicked in his life. Who were they why were they chasing after him? The only thing to do now was to run and never stop, not even if he left everything he knew behind which he did.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cyrus listened to the man complain as he took a deep breath. He was beginning to feel it happening. There was little choice. He’d have to evacuate quickly.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“If I told you how to kill me that wouldn’t be very fair now would it,” Cyrus said. “Friends share with each other. You shared with me so I shared with you.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cyrus looked down at his shadow. It was beginning to twitch. Time was running out. If he didn’t want to be responsible for the deaths of hundreds of people then he’d have to leave now.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back