• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Here's a thought.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Okay, first of all. The angle of the shot with Ienzo has Ven up close to the viewer, so it's entirely possible that Ienzo's not as short as he looks and may, in fact, be closer to Ven's height.

That being said, he may be 14 or 15. The experiments happen a year later.

Let's look at Riku's ridiculous growth spurt between CoM and KH2.

Maybe Ienzo was the same and that's all there is to it. :p Aging in KH is weird, and even Sora and Kairi had strange growth spurts within a year (Kairi and Namine gained like a head or two).

αsiя

space coke
I doubt he's Ven's size
just look at the scans
the camera looks to be in a perfect spot
But I do agree with the whole growth spurt

Awards
I suppose we'll see. But, to be fair, KH1!Sora wasn't that tall, either, and teenage boys grow like weeds.

So I definitely think people are overreacting with over the top theories, but that's just me. XD;

Axel of Ice

Zexion probably just had a growth spurt an it say (i think~) in secret ansem reports that appearances change a little when turned into a nobody. Small Ienzo+Growth sprut+ small appearance change= Medium sized Zexion

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Yeah, the camera angle isn't a very viable excuse. @_@ Even and Ienzo are standing side-by-side, probably about two feet in front of Ven.

It is possible (if Ienzo is old enough to have such growth spurt) for him to have grown RAPIDLY before becoming a Nobody (as the thread poster said), and/or the height difference is CAUSED by his becoming a Nobody (as Axel of Ice said).

Prince Akio

I definitely agree that the growth spurt could be the likely cause for a drastic difference in height. However, people just love to come up with over the top theories for something that's probably explained away in three seconds. (Then again, I love coming up with over the top theories so I have no right to talk... >.>)

Awards
Nomura has an odd sense of height/growth. I mean, Sora's so /short/ for a fifteen year old (he only reaches Jack Sparrow's chest, and Depp is 5'10''.)

that is mostly is the case. pluse camera angels in kh is kinda crap because of the camera angels no one can see that sora and larxene are around the same height.

Awards
I don't think that's the case, considering that Larxene was able to pick up the Riku Replica, who was a lot shorter than her. Sora is a head shorter than KH1-aged Riku, soooo... Yeah. XD

But we'll see. I want more images of him, for sure. And Even.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Think he is about 11 in that picture so he must be at least 22 in KH2.
In another thread it said that he could have used illusion to make himself look older.

Prince Akio

Think he is about 11 in that picture so he must be at least 22 in KH2.
In another thread it said that he could have used illusion to make himself look older.

Yeah, to me he looks about 10 or 11. And since Nomura has an odd conception of growth spurts then it's probably that he gained some extreme height in that one year before Radiant Garden fell to Maleficent. And, again, after he became a Nobody he could just be casting an illusion to make himself look older otherwise no one would take him seriously.

On a side note: how much does anyone want to bet that Nomura purposely had that screen-shot released just to screw with people's heads? :angry:

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Yeah, to me he looks about 10 or 11. And since Nomura has an odd conception of growth spurts then it's probably that he gained some extreme height in that one year before Radiant Garden fell to Maleficent. And, again, after he became a Nobody he could just be casting an illusion to make himself look older otherwise no one would take him seriously.

On a side note: how much does anyone want to bet that Nomura purposely had that screen-shot released just to screw with people's heads? :angry:

I do but I don't know. Nomura always does things for a reason. :lol:

H

Haxon

I think its an illusion and hes really short in CoM but he wants to look older [/sarcasm]

When people are young they are short. When they get older, they get taller. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back