• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerofhearts

This is nothing urgent but does anyone one have any tips on... Ummmmm Kissing. Im creeped becaue i have to go to a dance this friday and well I'm just a little wierded out. And one other thing. Does anybody know what th e hell Royal blue looks like.(If thats even a color.) Thanks for the help.:thumbsup:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well let me first say if you need practicing find somewhere alone and put your hand in a fist and do your thing. XD

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
don't be too forward
if it's a dance
a kiss on the cheek or a peck is good enough.
unless you've been with her for a long while.

dr.korytco

The perfect correct kiss , is an understanding of feelings, not a rush , not planned .

When and if it is meant to be, singles will be strong on both sides, and it will be passionate, other wise there will not be an equal balance.

Imbalances in the naturally balanced universe, humans for example, are destructive figures. The reaction would be negative.

mesmerized

I agree^^

Kissing is a very natural thing. Your either good at it from the get-go or your bad at it and will get better in time. You'll know when the time is right, she'll probably hint it. Anyways be careful with your hands, try not to poke her in the eye like my first boyfriend did. Thats why I hated my first kiss...

& don't be surprised if she makes the move first. Girls are like that these days. I know that for a fact because I took control in with my first kiss with my current boyfriend. ^_^

powerofhearts

The perfect correct kiss , is an understanding of feelings, not a rush , not planned .

When and if it is meant to be, singles will be strong on both sides, and it will be passionate, other wise there will not be an equal balance.

Imbalances in the naturally balanced universe, humans for example, are destructive figures. The reaction would be negative.
Ohhhhhh thats so deep. Im going to keep reading over it and try to understand.(Gets up and grabs a dictionary)

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
isn't today friday??

anyways, you're all right...but you seem to make it more important than anything else in the world...

and couldn't it be just a dance...or hows bout a hug, maybe a quick kiss...something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back