• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Wing

Awards
i have NO idea... so ima just guess and say something random like... ven's heart is still sleeping so stays with sora's body when it becomes roxas (would explain why he looks like ven), but don't hold me to that :)

NoObHaTeRxp

I also think Vens heart stayed with Soras body, but i think when Sora stabed himself it awoken Vens heart, now the heart is using Soras body (much like the crab people lol). So much like the first time when it woke up it doesn't remember anything, thus explaining Roxas memory loss.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I also think Vens heart stayed with Soras body, but i think when Sora stabed himself it awoken Vens heart, now the heart is using Soras body (much like the crab people lol). So much like the first time when it woke up it doesn't remember anything, thus explaining Roxas memory loss.
vens heart isnt awakened til roxas destroys xion thus giveing him sora and vens keys thus duel weilding.
and roxas had amnesia cause of how short a time sora was a heartless.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
When Sora unlocks his heart in Kingdom Hearts 1, Kairi's and his heart leave, but what about Ven's heart?

It was still incomplete and couldn't return to his own body, so it went on with Sora's body and soul to become Roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back