• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lexeon

I wan't sure where to put this, but every image I try and save on this website, dosen't save. It either says invalid URL or unable to save image. Can someone help?

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
For some reason, I have the same problem. :/
So Imageshack's pictures work when you are trying to save an image?

I suggest you to make a picture album, if you want to save images here in the forums:

1. Go to your User CP
2. Press "Pictures and Albums" from the category "Network" (the vertical banner on the left)
3. Now press "Add Album"
4. Make a title (description is optional) and choose the type of the album (Public, Private or Profile)
5. Now you have an album. Press "Upload Pictures"
6. Upload the pictures from your folders, and submit.

Now you have images saved to your profile. When you go to your album, and press the picture you have uploaded, it shows you the full sized picture with the picture's URL and BBCode.

Hope this helped. :D

C

Colours

Maybe Photobucket will help. Right click a on the pic you want and click Save Picture As on to your computer. Then once you've done that, go to edit avatar and click browzer.

Note: Make sure that picture isn't too big.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Wasn't Lexeon just trying to save pictures? IMO he said nothing about avatars...

Back