Help would be wonderful

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I want a PS3.

Heres the thing: The only thing I can sell off the Ps3 to my Father is: Blue Ray. I dont give a shit about the damn Blue Ray I want the fricken Game System.

I want to trade in all Ps2, Xbox, and Ds Lite. Inclunding Games, Wires, and sort of all the other crap. Including the damn Travel Pack.

Heres my Question: How do I get my dad to see the Ps3 isnt that bad? Really. He wants the damn PS3. But he only wants that. How do I do it? .-.

Shugo Kunisaki

Awards
California where the terminator lives O.o
Website
www.myspace.com
ohh tough situation @_@
well just a warning their most likely gonna reduce the price of the ps3 or make it smaller since the thing is as big as a briefcase @_@
but the most u can say is that its a game system, blue-ray,online capabalties,pictures,videos.hopefully he'll buy it for those thingies :p
or u could always wait O.O
goodluck :D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Awards
You stated that he wants it, so what is the problem? If Blu-Ray alone is making him want one, then you'd be getting it regardless, he would simply be using it for a different functionality.

S

Shadow Soldier

I'm confused... You're dad wants it, but you're trying to convince him why it's good? He want's blu-ray which the ps3 has... so like is your dad an idiot?

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I honstely have no use for my Pink Lite DS. >_> Yes: Its ****ing pink. It was the last one they had the day after Christmas at Best Buy. >: For some reason my grandmother got me Pokemon Pearl...

Anyway: My dad wants a Blue-Ray. But for some reason he dosnt want the damn PS3. He just wants Blue Ray. Im willing to give up all my video game crap for the Ps3 (Including a copy of Heavenly Sword, MGS4 and Bad Company) But he only wants Blue Ray. So Im trying to figure a way for him to want a PS3.

S

Shadow Soldier

I wish I had a pink ds :(

I'm not kidding, they're cool and shinier than the white.

Macabre

Gold Member
Awards
Anyway: My dad wants a Blue-Ray. But for some reason he dosnt want the damn PS3. He just wants Blue Ray. Im willing to give up all my video game crap for the Ps3 (Including a copy of Heavenly Sword, MGS4 and Bad Company) But he only wants Blue Ray. So Im trying to figure a way for him to want a PS3.
Your dad wants a Blu-Ray player but you want a PS3,which uses Blu-Ray but your dad wants only a Blu-Ray player,nothing else,right?

Tell him that it's just like a Blu-ray player but it's a game system that is able to play not only video games but movies,songs,has online capabilities and many other capabilities and whatnot and he might think about buying a PS3 for you and him.

C

carpe diem

A standard Blu-Ray player costs like $500, a PS3 costs $400
That's what people don't understand. They all bitch about the price of a PS3 but any standard Blu-ray is around $500. The PS3 has that and tons more. Personally I think its a great deal. I've got the 80gb one and I love it.

Anyways I'd try printing something out showing what the PS3 can do compared to a standard blu-ray. Then show him the prices of them both. If he still won't go for it then he is an idiot.