• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help with halloween town boss (coffin one)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

imarvel

i'm up to 252 challenge sigils and the last one is the freaking boss where you can't get hit more than 5 times and the level is at 50+... how the hell do i beat it without getting hit more than 5 times, it's a pain in the ass to get all the tentaclaws who keep moving around. One suggested hitting the coffin and dodgerolling when it's about to attack... it didn't work, so uh help? i want ultima weapon =[

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You just be extremely careful, and equip a powerful weapon, so that when you do strike them, even if you can't hit them for long, it'll at least do some damage. And of course, having max Glide, Dodge Roll and Air Slide are a given, to dodge attacks quickly.

UnstoppableSound

Just use magic on the Tentaclaws, and once they're down, rape the shit out of him.
It's a piece of cake.

Absent axel

Cool story bro. But when trying to beat the shit out of tentaclaws it is really better to block their attacks so they go down and you can easily finish them off.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Shouldn't this be in the General I need Help Thread?
Anyway, just kill all the tentacles and knock it out and if you can use your limit when its down, major damage. Should kill him after about 3-4 times of knocking him out.

imarvel

ugh, i tried magic on tentaclaws and my R is fucked up so it keepsaiming at the coffin and just whacking at the boss... yea he keeps getting me.. lvl 96 and NO FREAKING ULTIMA WEAPON >=o

Ixnod

I found that if I keep gliding around, using Thundaga and Fire to take out Tentaclaws (one Thundaga and two Fires should knock one out, two Thundaga will knock it out straight away), then it's pretty easy. I ran the mission with Extreme and got through it with little trouble once I figured out that I should never, ever stop moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back