• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with a mission

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluesStar21

On day 256 mission 86.

I can get to a point where my whole mission gauge is filled up, but then I checked every area for the last two heartless, and I can't seem to find them anywhere.

I saw in Caves of Wonders a area thats high up, with a treasure chest, but I can't seem to reach it, does anyone know how I can either get up to where the treasure chest is, or find the last two heartless.

XYZ

where do I get High Jump LV 3 and glide?
High Jump Lv. 3* is a Completion Reward for Day 297, Mission 74: Search for the Impostor (Twilight Town) and Glide is a Completion Reward for Day 174, Mission 53: Eliminate the Wavecrest (Halloween Town).

*Even after obtaining High Jump Lv. 3, you still won't be able to reach the ledge because you won't have enough High Jump Link Lv's. I don't remember where you get them.. I think they have to be synthesized.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
High Jump Lv. 3* is a Completion Reward for Day 297, Mission 74: Search for the Impostor (Twilight Town) and Glide is a Completion Reward for Day 174, Mission 53: Eliminate the Wavecrest (Halloween Town).

*Even after obtaining High Jump Lv. 3, you still won't be able to reach the ledge because you won't have enough High Jump Link Lv's. I don't remember where you get them.. I think they have to be synthesized.

You get High Jump 3 from that mission, not LV3.

I'm pretty sure both of the LV+'s are purchased at the Moogle Store for HP... The second one I KNOW cannot be bought until post-game. -__- So yeah, that mission can ONLY be 100%'d after you clear the main story. Lame? Yes. There are about three missions which require High Jump LV3 in order to get all of the chests... (all of them are in Agrabah)

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Just leave it all til the end and then get what you missed when you have all the upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back