• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help pleaseeeeeee

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudislove

its my first thread
and im new here

in KH2FM, do you have to beat them all in order to see all Org. XIII data in CoR?? because im missing 5 of them...i have 8 of them only..omg

i wanna beat all the of it by myself one time.. :unsure:

please help!!

juro

do you mean Re:Chain of Memories, because I don't have it, but I thought you were supposed to have beaten Re:CoM first and that'll allow you to bring over Marluxia, Larxene, Zexion, Lexaeus and Vexen. I can't say that for sure thought, as I do not have it...

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
no. from the mushrooms you get a keyblade. it looks cool, but you gain no exp with it.

i thought you should beat xemnas first. couse i heard that you can play on after you defeated him (might be not true!). or you should beat the game first, and play it again. then you can defeat the others and terra.

DragonLord

no. from the mushrooms you get a keyblade. it looks cool, but you gain no exp with it.

i thought you should beat xemnas first. couse i heard that you can play on after you defeated him (might be not true!). or you should beat the game first, and play it again. then you can defeat the others and terra.

what u say is tru i have beaten mansex once u beat him ur drive gauge goes up by one then u can play though it still after that u can fight that knight

shbumi

Ya, for Vexen, Zexion, Lex, Marluxia, and Larxene, you have to beat them once before they show up for a rematch. All of the others show up after you complete certain parts of the game, but if you've beaten Xemnas, they should be there.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
its my first thread
and im new here

in KH2FM, do you have to beat them all in order to see all Org. XIII data in CoR?? because im missing 5 of them...i have 8 of them only..omg

i wanna beat all the of it by myself one time.. :unsure:

please help!!

Once you beat the CoM Org. members' absent silhuotte, then that member appears in the Garden of Assemblage.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok, you don't need to do anything other than beat the absent sillohoutes (sp) all around the worlds. If they aren't showing up, it's because you haven't beat CoM yet with Riku and Sora.

Marluxia: Beast's Castle- his bedroom in the corner behind the bed

Vexen: Agrabah- in the shop

Larxene: Port Royal: Isla De Muerta, right after you exit the ship

Zexion: Olympus Coluseum- Underworld, Cave of the Dead at the save point

Lexaeus: Twilight Town- where the Stuggle was held

If you need more help, PM me.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
No, CoM needs to be beaten if the AS battles aren't showing up in the worlds.

Sharingan- It would be a bad business move to share with Americans. Yes, the subtitles, and all visible words on KH2 are in Japanese, the VO's are English though. In CoM, it's all Japanese with maybe a few English words here and there. It plays on a Japanese PS2, and it will on an American PS2 if you have swap magic.

cloudislove

hmmm.. i dont think i have to beat CoM first because they are separated in 2 disc..
i still have 8 members to fight only
where are the other 5 members :(
im on proud mode so i dont have to complete the Jiminy journal right??
do i have to beat all the mushrooms and the mini games??!

safire inthe sky

hmmm.. i dont think i have to beat CoM first because they are separated in 2 disc..

to get the other 5 org members you do need to have beaten re:com first, that is probebly the only reason to do it first, but if you do it the other way around you do get super special kh2 organization member cards

man I wish I had this game... did u say u have to beat chain of memories to beat all the org. members in final mix? that makes no sense... COM is for the GBA(or is it for another system too?) so how would the game know if you beat it???

they are talking about Re:com, it comes with kh2 final mix+ for the ps2, but sadly only a japanese game, but the meanies won't give it to us just because they would loose a lot of money

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

No. All you have to do to unlock all the other data battles is find those swirling blackish, purple orbs that are spread randomly around different wordls that have an Org. member's weapon in it. Then, you choose to fight and once you beat that Org member inside, the orb dissapears and then, it unlocks his/her data battle. No beating of Re:CoM is required or Jiminy's journal or mushrooms or minigames. Just the orbs which are called Absent Silouettes.

cloudislove

No. All you have to do to unlock all the other data battles is find those swirling blackish, purple orbs that are spread randomly around different wordls that have an Org. member's weapon in it. Then, you choose to fight and once you beat that Org member inside, the orb dissapears and then, it unlocks his/her data battle. No beating of Re:CoM is required or Jiminy's journal or mushrooms or minigames. Just the orbs which are called Absent Silouettes.

heyy are you sure??
because i think i beat all of them already
what if they still dont show up?
anyway omg i still have work... =(
thanks i'll just dauble check if im missing any of them XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back