• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help needed for 100% completion of Jiminy's Journal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DPP

I need to do only two more things, and I got everything in the game. I need to do the following-

The Underdrome: Paradox Titan: Win with a score of 10,000 or more
-I tried multiple times to try and get 10,000 on the Titan one and, at best, I was able to get 3,000.

The Underdrome: Paradox Hades: Win with a score of 15,000 or more
-I just beat the Hades' Cup last night for the first time, and I think I got about 9,000. Is there some sort of trick to get this one? Because, honestly, I don't feel like spending another hour and a half to beat it again.

I need tips on how do beat it. Help is really needed and appreciated.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Is the first the solo one? If so, abuse Dirve Forms and Summons, I think.

Like I mentioned before, if they let you use something, abuse it. If all three characters are there, use Trinity Limit.

DPP

Is the first the solo one? If so, abuse Dirve Forms and Summons, I think.

Like I mentioned before, if they let you use something, abuse it. If all three characters are there, use Trinity Limit.

During the Hades cup, I used the Final form any chance I got. And I still didn't get it. As for the Titan cup, you can't use Drives.

Edit:
Yeah, the first one is a solo fight.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
During the Hades cup, I used the Final form any chance I got. And I still didn't get it. As for the Titan cup, you can't use Drives.

Edit:
Yeah, the first one is a solo fight.

So for the first use Peter Pan--most points.

For Hades you need to really manipulate the rules they give you and make the best of it.

Ienzo_VI

The way I got all the points was beating as fast as I could. Sometimes, the enemies will drop more points if you kill multiple enemies at once so during the hades cup, switch to final form and spam thundaga. In Titan cup, spam trinity limit.

JULIO VP

use Stich he dose alot of hits but dosent do alot of damage, equipt all item boost ( i think that helps ),draw and also change the key. you dont whant to kill them instantly you whant to hold them out to gain more points. same with the other one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back