• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HELP NEDDED!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinokan

ok im guessing youre trying to beat the game with 80 hp right in that case get more dp and ap but, if you arent doing that then GET MORE HP! im surprised you got that far with that little health

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
ok im guessing youre trying to beat the game with 80 hp right in that case get more dp and ap but, if you arent doing that then GET MORE HP! im surprised you got that far with that little health

You do realize its reverse Rebirth, right?

Drewquinn2

Im stuck there too...but i beat ALOT and i mean ALOT of heartless and im on lv 99...but i still cant win!!!!:cursing: it made me just say i quit! :thumbdown:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Im stuck there too...but i beat ALOT and i mean ALOT of heartless and im on lv 99...but i still cant win!!!!:cursing: it made me just say i quit! :thumbdown:

If Your level 99. youd have to unplug the controller or take your thumbs off the buttons to lose.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
What controller?
It's not some kinda crazy KH CoM PS2 port. I'm sure no such thing could ever exist.

I kinda meant, just dropping the controller would be the only way to lose. Or dropping the GBA. it depends if it Re:CoM or just CoM.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i don't know... there isn't much advice to give as opposed to sora. well... you could level up some more.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
HOW STUPID ARE YOU?!?! GET MORE HP!!!

Thats what i was gonna say exactly. And i dont see how its possible to get that far without a gameshark. i bet your using a cheat device, but your invincibility stopped working. it happened to me, i was using invinciblity and POOF and it didnt work. Am i right, or not? And kid, how the hell did u get to ansem with THOSE stats?!

road to oblivion

NO IM NOT USING ANY CHEAT DEVICE 4 PROFF IT TOOK ME 20 TRIES B4 BEATING RIKU THE SECOND TIME! AND ITS COM NOT RECOM. IM TRYING NOT 2 LEVEL UP HP
4 VENN, I GOT REALLY SKILED AT IT CUZ I PLAY IT ALOT AND USE SOME SMART STATEGY

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
I think that you may just need to level a little bit, go find a few decet high lvl cards and oyou should be fine. Doging is your friend :)

Akans

「moriya」
One piece of advice: Don't go crazy in DM. Sure your sleights kick-ass, but after using them 8 - 9 times, you'll have 2 cards left while he still has more than half hp.

At least that's what happened to me XD.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
NO IM NOT USING ANY CHEAT DEVICE 4 PROFF IT TOOK ME 20 TRIES B4 BEATING RIKU THE SECOND TIME! AND ITS COM NOT RECOM. IM TRYING NOT 2 LEVEL UP HP
4 VENN, I GOT REALLY SKILED AT IT CUZ I PLAY IT ALOT AND USE SOME SMART STATEGY

Oh.....So your trying to do like, a EXTREMELY hard mode? By not leveling up HP? Ok i see. Your gonna need help. Dodging is useful especially in Dark mode. Try increasing dark points. Thats all you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back