• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help!!! 3 girls, 1 difficult decision!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Darkwarrior said:
Heres my problem. 3 girls want to go out with me. the 1st one is a the smart good grade anime watching kind og girl. The 2nd one is a gangster girl, that knows how to fight kind og girl. and the 3rd one is a sporty kind of girl. I can't decide which one to go out with, i like them all the same. What do you think i should do?

I know this may not seem to be much help to you, but, I think you should just follow your heart, if you are going out with someone, it means more than just to hang out with them privately or whatever. You go out with them because you think they're worth it.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
MegaFlare said:
Pick the smart girl. She pwns the other two.

Agreed. Trust me dude, the others can have the biggest breasts and booties in the world, but if you can't have a conversation with them, you're going to have a real miserable time. I'd rather have a smart girl over a super hot girl anyday. Though, a mixture of brains and beauty is always awesome.

EDIT: Why am I being helpful and not mean? Something MUST be wrong.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
JcMunny153 said:
wat are you talking about MB its all about the boobs, pretty face, and tight butt who cares about brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JcMunny153 said:
pick the one with the big boobs and maybe she will let you touch them

Behold! Yet another revealing insight in "JcMunny's Future Love Life"!

JcMunny: "yo u chik wit da tite ass can i touch ur boob13z plz??/"
Chick: "yo fo sho"
JcMunny: *touches boobs*

JcMunny: "okay now wut?/"
Chick: "i duno"
JcMunny: "wow i realy wish i toke MB's advice nad picked a chik i cud haf an inteligen conversation wit"
Chick: "a waht?"

<.<

Last edited:
R

Renegade Angel

Wow, sorry but I dont see jcmunny having and intelligent conversation with anyone. Both parties have to contribute..... <_<

Dark, just relax, and let life take you where you wanna go. I know you better than that, and you would not be bale to deal with someone who has an attitude, you're too snappy. Go with the nice chick, or the smart one. the smart ones can figure out how mad they can make you before you storm off pissed.

JcMunny153

th boob part is right ryu butt i dont think i will be having a girlfriend that skipped every class in school. i just dont want a geek as a girlfriend who says stuff like "i just realized something thats really funny haha" "you head looks like it has the area of the hexagon." i at least want a girl with some intellingence not a really stupid one.

must have qualities in girls for me:pretty face and an IQ that is at least higher than a newborn baby (about an IQ that is average for her age)

qualities in girls that i reaaaaaaalllllllllllly like....alot:blonde hair (blondies are the hottest) tight butt and most of all BIG BOOBS

R

Renegade Angel

which explains why you will probably be alone for most of your life

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
JCMunny, you stereotype smart people >_>

I have a high I.Q, I have to go to "Gifted" classses in high school because the law requires it for people with my I.Q, I ace every test, yet look at me, I'm freakin awesome as hell and I'm sucessful with the ladys

I don't have pocket protectors, or have bad acne, or need braces, or talk funny >_>

I'm freakin awesome, and I'm better than you, yet I'm intelligent, so shut the f*ck up

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I really hate these threads, b/c in the end its ur decision, u can take our advice (although whether i'd call it advice remains to be desired) or not, its up to u...

And what happened to modesty on these forums...

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
JcMunny153 said:
wat are you talking about MB its all about the boobs, pretty face, and tight butt who cares about brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JcMunny153 said:
qualities in girls that i reaaaaaaalllllllllllly like....alot:blonde hair (blondies are the hottest) tight butt and most of all BIG BOOBS

Figures. You're eleven. I'm pretty sure eleven year olds should NOT be thinking about a "tight butt and big boobs", and more about how girls have cooties, but evidentally things have changed since I was eleven. I hope to god you change you're outlook on what important qualities you'd want a woman to have someday, or you're in for one pretty sad personal life. Sad or lonely, one or the other. Maybe both.

I'm so tempted to go on a long rant about how "a tight butt and big boobs" do not matter, but I'll save it for later. Suffice to say that the conversation Ryu made up will come to pass one day, I'm sure.

EDIT:
chaywa said:
And what happened to modesty on these forums...

Are you kidding? There are no such things as modesty and integrity on these forums. If I might steal a phrase from Square Ninja (and Master T), you must have smoked some bad granola.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Square Ninja said:
Go with the brains. Tits will sag, but the mind will stay perky.
Good luck with that, though. It's hard to find someone with actual logic applied to what they do, instead of "I watch the O.C. because it's cool".

I was in a group for a composition class, it was me, and a bunch of your generic MTV-loving vaginas. We were comparing/contrasting specific television shows, my opinion didn't matter to what we were doing obviously, because nobody cared to listen or reply to my arguments. It actually surprised me when they didn't know that there was an MTV2 (like there's a difference).

Last edited:

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I've never actually been dated, but I know how certain girls are better for situations.

Smart: She's smart, if you're not very bright, there's no way. If you're smart as well, she's perfect. Plus, the anime watching is a plus. (XD)

Sporty: Sporty girls often want you to do things with them often, most likely sports. This isn't good if you're super-active. The plus is that almost all sporty girls are good looking. (Shallow eh?)

Gangster Girl:...These girls have connections, if you dump her.. I doubt you'll live a month. XD Nah, she'll just be likely to kick your ass, and force you to join the gang.

I say go the smart way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back