• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help!!! 3 girls, 1 difficult decision!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellusion Revived

El Mariachi
Heres my problem. 3 girls want to go out with me. the 1st one is a the smart good grade anime watching kind og girl. The 2nd one is a gangster girl, that knows how to fight kind og girl. and the 3rd one is a sporty kind of girl. I can't decide which one to go out with, i like them all the same. What do you think i should do?

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Don't get a girl that can beat you up or one that is too geeky. Pick the sporty one.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Lol, that is very true. Choose the one that is either hotter or the one with bigger boobs and an ass.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ghetto: If she ain't hot, then it's not worth it. You'll proibably have to join her 'gang', and end up getting shot, and If it doesn't work out, then she'll beat you up, and that's hard on the pride...and I doubt she's hot

Sporty: Tend to be too clingy, and want you to do everything with them. You'll hardly ever see her due to sports activities, and sports girls hardly pack any of the goods. If it doesn't work out, then this chick'll beat you up too....

Smart Anime Girl: Smart can be a disadvantage if your dumb, but if your atleast moderatly intteligent, then it's all good. Watches anime, this is definately a plus since you can watch it together, and extra couch time is always good. You have something to talk about, anime, and she can help you with homework and stuff.

If it doesn't work out, she can't beat you up, and she'll probably just cry it over and get over it.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Appanretly the smart girl should be choosen according to the muffinman and I guess I would agree.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yea, but a big ass adn tits aren't good if your not gonna be able to get them

Sporty chick might not provide any

M

MegaFlare

Why ask us? We know niether of the girls. Anyway, don't start that 'ooooh she has a big ass! nice boobs!' bs, because you'll be happier with someone intelligent over an idiot with a nice appearance.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
YOUR TASTE IN WOMEN SUCK.

Darkwarrior said:
but the sporty one has the bigget ass and boobs
Can anyone here say "shallow?"

Last edited:
T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah I guess he should of given us more information. Do you want a long term or short term relationship?

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Well, which one of 'em has the most in common with you? Bah, and don't say, "But they're all equal man!" Cuz that's just stupid. But, if you must resort to equality, then eeny meeny miney mo's your best way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back