• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hello there. I'm sammi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KH3 for the wii

Hello Fellow ohioian. Welcome to KHI and enjoy your stay!. Remember to read the rules, stickies, and FAQ.

Have fun!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'll be your friend as long as you remain jailbait. XD

Ha hah, I amuse myself, but welcome. ^_^

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
judging that you becamefreinds w/ stavvy so quickly, I'll assume that your the one he said would join. welcom ^_^

as all said read stickies, read rulez, be nice, all that. I hope to see you around the forums!

EDIT: to add freinds, go to thier user page and look at thier friends list off to the right of the page. look unger all the names and you should see an option that say befreind such and such.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Click on their name at the bottom of the page, which leads to their profile. And you can do it from there. There's a link that says "Befriend ____" ____ being who you want to befriend.

Sammi Saurus

In a land where cupcakes taste like violence <3
judging that you becamefreinds w/ stavvy so quickly, I'll assume that your the one he said would join. welcom ^_^

as all said read stickies, read rulez, be nice, all that. I hope to see you around the forums!

EDIT: to add freinds, go to thier user page and look at thier friends list off to the right of the page. look unger all the names and you should see an option that say befreind such and such.

thanks, i figured it out. ^_^
yeh me and him have been talking for a while.
He's mah best freind. n_n

Back