• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello ppls

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Bluefrog

Website
spaces.msn.com
As everyone knos i'm new but to me it doesn't feel like it because iv'e been in alot of forums b 4 so i get to kno my way around things. I'm impressed about this place having a Flash Chat system because most of the places iv'e gone they don't have it and ppl request it so it cool. The RPG thing to is original because on most forums you go to this place and sign up for what you want to be then you give your characters profile and you go into a thread and RP, but in this you actually have a system of fighting and ect. I'm also a KH fan so it's also a good thing to be here to because you get to kno things that other ppl don't kno in this place and i like to brag to my friends about cool stuff like this. If i was to rate this site/forum it would be a 500/10, yesh ppl it gets bonus points ^-^. I also love frogs. hint if you find all 10 random information E-mail them to me and you might get a prize
Random Information #1: Some screen names iv'e had were Tocky, Bluefrog/Bluefroggy, Kade and Unknown

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
hello. welocome. I hope u have a good time? let me kow if u need anything.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Hello and welcome. Never be mean to anyone and try to avoid flaming most people, because PEOPLE TURN ON YOU AND THEY NEVER EVER FORGET IT!!!! Anyways, having gotten that off my chest. (And hoping your not totally creeped out by me) i say you are welcome to PM me.

Back