• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello people

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

mangekyou sasuke

Hello there everybody, I'm new here to KHI but i look at the home page all the time and use it translated scans and everything. I'm a Rocker at heart and in nature, you could say the same again except replace Rocker with philosopher. I'm also one of the best theorisers according to people of another well known forum "KH-Vids". I renowned for very long but brilliant theories but i when a game of KH comes out, i don't use spoilers because you get more info in playing then just watching.
I'm only on two forums, one i mentioned while the other one is a Naruto Forum.
The main reason i registered here is because in KH-Vids, i'm like an ornement. I've been there that long. There is nothing new there and i've been chewed out by my friends there alot lately so i decided to come over here where people might be a bit less big headed and obnoxious.

I hope i do well here and i hope you guys come like me soon XD

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
here where people might be a bit less big headed and obnoxious.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Keep dreaming. Seriously. Don't expect much lack of obnoxiousness here.

And on another note, hello.

mangekyou sasuke

well they have a spam zone there which make people feel alot more social and much bigger in themselves and makes them selfish. They forget the human factor. proving just how unsocial they are IRL.

Back