• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello KHI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Smile♥

Hello KHI members, my name is Ashley and I'm glad to finally be able to join your forum and your home. I don't really like Kingdom Hearts, but I see that they have other video game section, so I'll probably spend most of my time there,

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Smile♥;4830610 said:
Hello KHI members, my name is Ashley and I'm glad to finally be able to join your forum and your home. I don't really like Kingdom Hearts, but I see that they have other video game section, so I'll probably spend most of my time there,

This is going to get confusing with another Smile running around.

Welcome to KHI.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Smile♥;4830626 said:
hehe, thanks I was trying to join this site a few weeks ago, but my stupid parents told me to stay off the computer for a week.

Huh.

Odd thing: The other Smile wanted to change her name to what yours is a while ago.
So weeeeird.

Smile♥

Well I tried tons of different names, and well none of them were avaiable so I tried something that I know I'm good at and that too was taken so I added a little heart at the end, and well I got it.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Smile♥;4830630 said:
Well I tried tons of different names, and well none of them were avaiable so I tried something that I know I'm good at and that too was taken so I added a little heart at the end, and well I got it.

The fact that it wasn't available was because someone else already had it. .-.
I'm sure something'll solve this. I mean, for now, we can totally tell you guys apart but yeah.

A

Azrael

Smile♥;4830610 said:

You seem like a cooler version of Smile.

You're now Smile One.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Welcome to KHI! You seem like a cool person. Enjoy your time here!

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Smile♥;4830610 said:
I don't really like Kingdom Hearts

You'll fit in just fine here Ashley.
Enjoy your stay.

And don't worry about Smile, I'm sure you can change your name without a problem.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Smile♥;4830749 said:
How do I seem like a cool person? hehe I'm lost, but I guess I can take the compliments heh.

I don`t know, you just do. =)

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Welcome to the forums! Make sure you read the FAQ. And that's it. It's that easy.....

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Smile♥;4830610 said:

Sweet, welcome welcome. I see you like Final Fantasy. =) You will be quite happy to see what we have in store Final Fantasy wise.

Back