• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hellboy in Kh3!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGDOMHEARTS104

Website
www.myspace.com
OMG If They Had HellboyOn Kingdom Hearts OMG That Would Seriously Be My Favortie Level Heck Yes I Mean Yeah Its Not Disney But Man That Would Seriously Be My Favorite Level Heck Yes !

K

Kingdom_Angel827

that would be kind of kool but would kill the game in a way because it all disney movies so yeah

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
HellBoy? I don't think so. He's not even popular. The movie sucked, he sucks, and seeing him in KH3 would suck the hardest.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Hellboy would be the stupidest level ever made in the kh series..not even gonna think about it !! x.x

Soren

Awards
Not that I think it would be really stupid (since I kinda want a Devil May Cry Level, but that's not possible by any stretch of the imaginaton), but I wil say that this is a really bad idea.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
We need only one answer guys. Do not need to repeat what another person does like monkies. Now I shall close because Hellboy isnt Disney so it will never be in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back