• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartsent: [A Romance RP] {OOC & Sign-up Thread}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

Bronze Member
Its okay, just finish soon so Masamune can continue....

Masamune

Big Boss
Congrats on the 1000 Posts tetsu...

and hawt sig.

..... so my nigga. wat do we do with TDO character.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Can someone catch me up? I've been gone a few days, and I really don't feel like reading all the back posts...>_>

<3

Call me Love, love.
Nothing has been going on. Everyone is still meeting their cabin buddies. Lol.

Dee

Bronze Member
No one has been posting....

I'm gonna post for ya Ami, but we aren't together anyways.

Neglect

I've been hoping that Chi-Chan will post soon, but if not, I'll post again. Given the situation, it'll be mandatory for her to post so EWS and I can proceed.

Neglect

A majority of people have been rather inactive. I'm still waiting on Chi-Chan to post, but I think she's forgotten or lost interest about this role-play, seeing as she has been signing in and posting in other role-plays. I'll be patient, but this lack of activity in role-players (I'm not only referencing Chi-Chan) generally doesn't point towards good outcomes for the corresponding RP..

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
I really hate to say this, but I'm gonna have to drop this RP...I'm sorry...someone else can take my char if you wanna...

Neglect

I really hate to say this, but I'm gonna have to drop this RP...I'm sorry...someone else can take my char if you wanna...

I couldn't say you're to blame for your decision, so apologizing isn't necessary. I expected this role-play to kick off its feet after the first few posts, but it's moving sluggishly and only a select few are actually even posting anymore. This failure could be attributed to the incompetence of the RP's creator, or its role-players, or rather yet a combination of the two.

I'll stick in a little longer, but if things don't improve, I'll be dropping out as well.

Masamune

Big Boss
i still dont know who my roommate is......... nor can i contact the one i suspect

Dee

Bronze Member
Well, the RP is gonna go nowhere if no one posts. I srsli doubt its from anyone's incompetence, just laziness on everyone's part. And if no one posts soon then I'll just stop the RP all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back