• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless,Shadows and Nobodies Oh my!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denki-Kurai

Been awhile since i made a thread....
Anyway. While talking to a friend the other day about KH. I started to wonder somethings:

You know when Sora has that dream at the begining of KHI. Where he fought Darkside?
Yeah what exactly is Darkside? A Heartless? A heartless that came from Sora's Shadow as he got closer to the Door?
And then who sent the heartless and Darkside to the islands? And where did that portal to Traverse Town come from that was above Darkside?

Alot of questions? Yeah there's more.:toungesmile:

And then in Neverland the fight with the 'Dark Sora' Why did it take on Sora's form?
To me that made no sense as did Anti-form. Did they have any connection?

And lastly there's Roxas.
When he had the dream and fought Twlight Thorn. What exactly is Twlight Thorn? A nobody?

And were did Twlight Thorn come from? Darkside came from Sora's Shadow so how are Twlight Thorn and Roxas connected?

Sorry for all the questions but..yeah a lack of thread making can do that.

lux_crusader

Darkside is just a heartless. The heartless were brought to Destiny Islands by Xehanort; if you'll remember he was hanging around in the secret place. A portal to Traverse Town didn't appear, Sora was just sucked into the corridor of darkness. Traverse is very close to the darkness and so Sora just ended up there

The shadow Sora was made by Riku. It can assumed to be a heartless since he just gained the power to control the heartless.

Twilight Thorn is presumably a Nobody, but whether or not he exists outside of Roxas's dream is debatable.

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
You know when Sora has that dream at the begining of KHI. Where he fought Darkside?
Yeah what exactly is Darkside? A Heartless? A heartless that came from Sora's Shadow as he got closer to the Door?
And then who sent the heartless and Darkside to the islands? And where did that portal to Traverse Town come from that was above Darkside?
Darkside was a Heartless, yes. It came from his shadow, yes. The Heartless were sent by Maleficent (maybe, not sure on this), but they gained access to the world through the Door to the Heart of the World, which is always how the Heartless make it to worlds. As for the "portal", I think it was more of just Darkness that was swallowing the world. When Sora flew through it, he ended up in TT because that's what happens to people whose worlds are destroyed.

And then in Neverland the fight with the 'Dark Sora' Why did it take on Sora's form?
Dark Sora was created by Riku, and it was not a Heartless. (I think) It was one of the powers of Darkness Riku gained from the Big M. Anti-Form, I think, (going by the mirrors in the Fairy's Room) is actually Sora consumed by Darkness, but it's mostly because the designers didn't want people spamming Forms all the time, so they made Anti up...

And lastly there's Roxas.
When he had the dream and fought Twlight Thorn. What exactly is Twlight Thorn? A nobody?
Yes, Twilight Thorn was a Nobody, we can tell from the emblem on it's head.

And were did Twlight Thorn come from? Darkside came from Sora's Shadow so how are Twlight Thorn and Roxas connected?
This one, I'm not sure about, but it's not from Roxas' shadow... Maybe it was just to show that Nobodies were going to play a big-ish part in the game...

Sorry for all the questions but..yeah a lack of thread making can do that.
Hey, how else will you learn, huh?

Rix

:)
Awards
well I guess that we are all looking to deep into somethng sometimes... Not everything has to have a deeper meaning or a connection to something in KH..

Jake

Wow this is very easy . . . Darkside is a heartless from sora's heart, go back and start a new game cuz it clearly says "the closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes" . . . . . . In KH2 its stated that Sora used a corridor of darkness to get to Traverse town, don't ask me how maybe he's just that amazing . . .No again Riku said he "picked up some new tricks" the dark-sora was again the darkness of his heart turned heartless and into his shape, nothing more, just like with Roxas and the wonders . . . The Twilight Thorn is a nobody and Roxas is a nobody so it matches. Roxas is a being of twilight and therefore he could only possess twilight, maybe not in a heart seeing as how he didn't have one but maybe in the empty shell left behind by Sora, which is a nobody, a heart-less shell left behind when the heart and spirit leave.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
I'm not entirely sure why, but I do know that the Twilight Thorn was sent by the Organization. (I think... XD;;)

You can see one of them in the cutscene before the battle.

And the Anti-Sora thing was like... a "glitch in the outfit" or "punishment," right? (Speaking, of course, in-game.)

Charlie K

Back in Business
Re: Organization, Nobodys and Heartless, Oh My!

Just a thought here but i think you should've made your title Organization,Nobodys and Heartless, Oh My, consuidering that Shadows and Heartless..same thing.

lppunk613

Yea, it would make sense that the tilight thorn came from roxas's shadow, just as the darkside came from sora's. I guess they're just a form of a nobody, and a heartless, respectively.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Basically a Heartless. It did have a giant whole shaped heart on it. Darkside was just made from pure darkness which is why he doesn't have an emblem. Darkside was probably sent to the islands by Xehanort or Maleficent (But I doubt she has that power)

It took Sora's form cause Riku wanted to see his best friend get beat up by his anti. I thought it was cause of Riku's feeling for his once best friend. Anti-form is when Sora is consumed by darkness, in my idea, from Driving against Heartless.

Twilight Thorn=Nobody. I had the idea that the whole Awakening thing for Roxas was his Organization self trying to wake him up to the truth cause before the Thorn appears, you see a person a black coat.

Denki-Kurai

Wow this is very easy . . . Darkside is a heartless from sora's heart, go back and start a new game cuz it clearly says "the closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes" . . . . . . In KH2 its stated that Sora used a corridor of darkness to get to Traverse town, don't ask me how maybe he's just that amazing . . .No again Riku said he "picked up some new tricks" the dark-sora was again the darkness of his heart turned heartless and into his shape, nothing more, just like with Roxas and the wonders . . . , maybe not in a heart seeing as how he didn't have one but maybe in the empty shell left behind by Sora, which is a nobody, a heart-less shell left behind when the heart and spirit leave.

Well if I could play the game again I would and I wouldn't be asking all of these questions.

The Twilight Thorn is a nobody and Roxas is a nobody so it matches.
Hmm. So since Roxas is a Nobody that automatically means that Twlight Thorn is a Nobody.
So in other words you're saying Sora has to be a Heartless because he fought Darkside?

Just a thought here but i think you should've made your title Organization,Nobodys and Heartless, Oh My, consuidering that Shadows and Heartless..same thing.
I meant the Shadows as how Darkside came from Sora. Did Twilight Thorn come from Roxas the sme way.
And I asked nothing about the Org. so it wouldn't make sense.

Yes, Twilight Thorn was a Nobody, we can tell from the emblem on it's head.

Ok I only asked that because I don't completely understand the whole 'Dream' thing.
...Still a bit confused but i'll get it

Twilight Thorn=Nobody. I had the idea that the whole Awakening thing for Roxas was his Organization self trying to wake him up to the truth cause before the Thorn appears, you see a person a black coat.
Hmm. But wasn't it DiZ that wanted Roxas to merge with Sora, and the only way to do it was to give hm those dreams to get to Sora?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Hmm. But wasn't it DiZ that wanted Roxas to merge with Sora, and the only way to do it was to give hm those dreams to get to Sora?

What I meant was that it was Roxas' previous self (Organization self) trying to make him wake up from his fake personality and realize he's just in a virtual world. That's what I thought the whole Twilight Thorn deal was about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back