• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I think that BBS will introduce us to the heartless; their origin. This is prolly the main reason why Maleficent is in BBS. This is what I think will happen: She will discover the heartless some way and learn about their power. She realizes that with the heartless' power she can control her world and others. But i dont think she is the only one who learns about the heartless. I think in this game will will see Zexion's, Xigbar's, Lexaeus', Xaldin's, and Vexen's true selves and how they and Xehanort experimented on the heartless. I think the ending (who ever has the FINAL ending to the game) will involve fighting heartless, and the take over of Radiant Garden and Kairi's arrival in Destiny Islands and Squall, Yuffie, Cid, Aerith, Cloud, and Tifa leave the world and Squall changing his name to Leon. The only thing I'm unsure about is Master Xehanort and his connection to the heartless and Xehanort. And i believe the new enemies are created, not born. They could be like the artificial heartless, and it could explain what happened to them (i think they were prolly destroyed by the heartless).

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I think that BBS will introduce us to the heartless; their origin. This is prolly the main reason why Maleficent is in BBS. This is what I think will happen: She will discover the heartless some way and learn about their power.

Nope. The heartless were created by Dr. Xehanort during his experimentation on hearts.

Awards
the heartless arent created, they're born from darkness. In one of the secret ansem reports, ansem explains that Xehanort created the artificial heartless and their emblem.

A

Audo

the heartless arent created, they're born from darkness. In one of the secret ansem reports, ansem explains that Xehanort created the artificial heartless and their emblem.
Xehanort led to the creation of the Pure/Natural and the Emblem Heartless.
Xehanort created all heartless.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Xehanort led to the creation of the Pure/Natural and the Emblem Heartless.
Xehanort created all heartless.

Mhm.

And either way, the events you'd like to see with Maleficent and the Heartless aren't until almost a year after BBS.

I threw the almost in there so RK wouldn't correct me
xD

Awards
Secret Ansem Report 5

In this realm, where all existence has been disintegrated, I have just barely managed to preserve my sense of self by continuing to think and to write.

It is a place where even time has lost all meaning. Eternity is as but a moment here.

I must make haste. Certainly their plans are already underway.

The Heartless must be the key to unraveling this mystery.

The six traitors were operating a laboratory that churned out those cursed shadows.

Not only did they generate “pureblood” Heartless from living hearts, but they then used those Heartless to synthesize artificial versions of the creatures as well.

These synthetic Heartless bore insignias and were called “Emblems.”

Pureblood or Emblem, these heartless act only to fulfill their instinctive needs. They single-mindedly detect hearts and swarm around them.

A human's commands would be ineffective: The Heartless would easily steal the human's heart and use it to increase their own ranks.

But what if an even stronger Heartless was giving the orders?

If he cast aside his own soul and body and became a Heartless, wouldn't he be able to control the otherwise intractable Heartless?

Furthermore, wouldn't he be planning to make use of the creatures' instincts? If the heart-seeking Heartless have their sights set on a larger, more powerful heart, their ultimate goal is crystal-clear.

The largest heart in existence—the heart of the world.

This is all conjecture, but it would seem he is utilizing the Heartless in his search for a path leading to the heart of the world.

"Not only did they generate “pureblood” Heartless from living hearts"
they already knew about the heartless and how they were born so they used more hearts to generate more so they experiment on them to create the artificial heartless

A

Audo

Secret Ansem Report 5

In this realm, where all existence has been disintegrated, I have just barely managed to preserve my sense of self by continuing to think and to write.

It is a place where even time has lost all meaning. Eternity is as but a moment here.

The six traitors were operating a laboratory that churned out those cursed shadows.

Not only did they generate “pureblood” Heartless from living hearts, but they then used those Heartless to synthesize artificial versions of the creatures as well.

Pureblood or Emblem, these heartless act only to fulfill their instinctive needs. They single-mindedly detect hearts and swarm around them.

A human's commands would be ineffective: The Heartless would easily steal the human's heart and use it to increase their own ranks.

If he cast aside his own soul and body and became a Heartless, wouldn't he be able to control the otherwise intractable Heartless?

Furthermore, wouldn't he be planning to make use of the creatures' instincts? If the heart-seeking Heartless have their sights set on a larger, more powerful heart, their ultimate goal is crystal-clear.

This is all conjecture, but it would seem he is utilizing the Heartless in his search for a path leading to the heart of the world.

they already knew about the heartless and how they were born so they used more hearts to generate more so they experiment on them to create the artificial heartless
If anything, you just proved how I was right.
They knew how to generate PureBloods because Xehanort created them.
It says in the KH1 Ansem Reports how he did so.

Awards
well okay then. but itll prolly still show everything that i said, like Ansem's apprentices true selves. but i dont think itll show the creation of their nobodys.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
well okay then. but itll prolly still show everything that i said, like Ansem's apprentices true selves. but i dont think itll show the creation of their nobodys.

Noone really thought they'd see that in bbs since its after the events of BBS...

A

Anima Relic

When you generate something, you create it. Pureblood Heartless are the real authetic ones, Emblem Heartless are the artificial ones. Case Closed.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I don't think he created them, I think he discovered them. Because then, how could other people of different worlds become heartless? Like Sora for example, it's not like a heartless stole his heart, he released it and turned into one and it wasn't Ansem's doing (even though that is what he wanted to do.) I was always under the impression that he discovered heartless and then studied them and began his mass-production of the emblem heartless.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I mean Xehanort*, sorry about that I just played though kh1 again recently so I'm used to him being called Ansem lol.

Rynjin

Secret Ansem Report 5

this could be taken an entirely different way, he could have discovered the heartless, not created them. it says he genrated them, not created. generated could mean that he, like a factory made more. say a worker in a factory or a machine doesn't invent the cars or toys or whatever, it makes more from the blueprint that the creator left behind years before

T

tazztig

Xehanort created the heartless that lead to the experiment______________

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back